Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Pep Guardiola being considered for Qatar Head Coach Position!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do they really get excited getting somewhere with all foreign bought players and foreign bought supporters? What a fake country.

Comment

BREAKING: Pep Guardiola being considered for Qatar Head Coach Position!

Originally posted by navidpersia View Post
      Do they really get excited getting somewhere with all foreign bought players and foreign bought supporters? What a fake country.
      Yes. They have no shame, ho honour, no pride. That's Qataris and filthy oil money for you, dear.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        Yes but we are talking about Asia. Due to the low level of play FIFA won't blow a spot on an Asian host. They do the same when CONCACAF hosts the World Cup. Instead of giving an extra spot they give half (hence one extra spot in 2002 to compensate for the 2 Asian hosts, making it 4.5 spots up from 3.5 in 1998). In 1994 with US as host CONCACAF had 2.5 spots (0.5 up from 1990) and the same deal in 1986 when Mexico was host.
        2002 was different we had two hosts from Asia and so numbers had to be adjusted. At worst in 2022 the .5 will go asia will have 4 direct qualifiers and 1 host. That will still be more than what we had last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Yes. They have no shame, ho honour, no pride. That's Qataris and filthy oil money for you, dear.
          I can understand it is hard to be proud to be an arab

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
            2002 was different we had two hosts from Asia and so numbers had to be adjusted. At worst in 2022 the .5 will go asia will have 4 direct qualifiers and 1 host. That will still be more than what we had last year.
            Yes that's what I said. You don't get a full spot to make up for the host, you get half. In 2002 Asia got 1 to make up for 2 hosts. In 1994 and 1986 CONCACAF got 0.5 to make up for one host. In 2022 if the host is from Asia we should expect 0.5 spot more.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              Yes that's what I said. You don't get a full spot to make up for the host, you get half. In 2002 Asia got 1 to make up for 2 hosts. In 1994 and 1986 CONCACAF got 0.5 to make up for one host. In 2022 if the host is Qatar, South America should expect 0.5 spot more.
              Just made a small edit.

Comment

Working...
              X