Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ehsan Rouzbahani a.k.a. THE TANK!

Eyval Ehsan

I remember watching him in 2012 olympics, was unlucky not to go to semi finals.

Comment

dont have time to watch the vid but what championship did he win ?

i do remember him getting robbed in the olympics, he coulda got a medal. i also saw some videos of him boxing in US but it wasnt prime time or anything.

Comment

Can someone find the ranking where he says he's nr. 1?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          i do remember him getting robbed in the olympics, he coulda got a medal. i also saw some videos of him boxing in US but it wasnt prime time or anything.
          Ehsan Rouzbahani first Iranian to win 2016 Rio Olympics quota
          The 81kg boxer defeated Commonwealth Games silver medalist Kennedy St Pierre from Mauritania 3-0 in APB Inaugural Title Match at the Universiada Hall in Sofia, Bulgaria.
          http://www.tehrantimes.com/sports/12...lympics-quota-

Comment

Ehsan Rouzbahani for TM
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I find that way too many people in Iran talk about black people like this guy does.

Its not really offensive, but they talk as if they have never seen a black person before in their life.

Way too many people in Iran talked like this when I was there. They really need to start smartening up. Even the so called "roshan fekr" are still backwards in many areas.

Comment

Great fighter indeed! This is a bout vs. Reynolds. You can see his Iranian javan-mardi where he could have knocked him out after wobbling him but did not. Respects!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  Great fighter indeed! This is a bout vs. Reynolds. You can see his Iranian javan-mardi where he could have knocked him out after wobbling him but did not. Respects!

BOM! Ehsan nocked the black Casanova OUT! Lol, his opponent was a fresh Prince look alike.. Ehsan sent him back to Bel-Air California

Comment

What about those girls though? not gonna be a problem with the IR?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      What about those girls though? not gonna be a problem with the IR?
                      Nah, it's a part of boxing. And Ehsan took care of them to, right after he was done with Will over there

Btw. @ "funcky chicken dance"

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        that was the team captian, ali mazaheri, who got robbed at London olympics.
                        But Ehsan Rouzbahani was the one, who showed great promise, who could have gone very far...
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Look at this one

What a beast

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                            Look at this one

What a beast
                            looool, baba in chi bood!? Ehsans opponent looked like a drunk and punched like a drunk.. and the guy always kept his head low and was punching all over the place!! But he did manage to take a lot of beating from Ehsan but somehow stayed on his feet.. what a sirish.

Ehsan should have K.O. the guy in the end, that would have been more delightful.

Comment

Working...
                            X