No announcement yet.

Daniel Rahimi Swedish Iranian hockey player, playing in the hockey world cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel Rahimi Swedish Iranian hockey player, playing in the hockey world cup

So if anyone wants to see a fellow iranian winning gold hopefully make sure to watch Sweden in this tournament. They are actually winning their first game 1-0 now

Could you maybe post the Wikipedia page for the event?

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Me..._Championships here it is

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        So if anyone wants to see a fellow iranian winning gold hopefully make sure to watch Sweden in this tournament. They are actually winning their first game 1-0 now
        Can we hope guys like him could help Iran to develop in Ice hockey?

Comment

The best Iranian hockey player is another Swede Mika Zibanejad...plays for the Ottawa Senators of the NHL who were just knocked out of the Stanley Cup playoffs. I am not sure if he will be joining Sweden though. Is this the IIHF tournament with professional players? This isn't the world cup right? It's actually the world championship?

Either way, in hockey, only Canada! GO CANADA GO!
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

RAHIMI, RAHIMI, RAHIMI!!
            https://youtu.be/SahvwEtagnY

Comment

And seems like Zibanejad saved their ass once
              https://youtu.be/xaEs2QWJTXg

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Can we hope guys like him could help Iran to develop in Ice hockey?
                No. Zibanejad I remember once refused to even acknowledge his Iranian heritage on Hockey Night in Canada...he is a swede...unlike Kadri who often refers to himself as a Lebanese Canadian. I know Ziba can't speak farsi and has never been to Iran. Rahimi I don't know much about.

I feel like these guys are more like Safari than Zandi...no offence intended.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  No. Zibanejad I remember once refused to even acknowledge his Iranian heritage on Hockey Night in Canada...he is a swede...unlike Kadri who often refers to himself as a Lebanese Canadian. I know Ziba can't speak farsi and has never been to Iran. Rahimi I don't know much about.

I feel like these guys are more like Safari than Zandi...no offence intended.

I feel a lot of people from iranian descent doesn't care about Iran, interesting about iran. Just think about their egoistic life, and whose better way than erasing all iranianess from your personality to get accepted in western.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    I feel a lot of people from iranian descent doesn't care about Iran, interesting about iran. Just think about their egoistic life, and whose better way than erasing all iranianess from your personality to get accepted in western.
                    Well that may be true but I am not sure that's the case here. Perhaps he was never exposed to his father's culture, perhaps it has to do with career choices, or maybe some political underlying. Who knows? All I know is the commentator asked him about his lastname and he kept saying it's swedish...

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      he kept saying it's swedish...
                      lol wtf. even his 1st name isn't swedish

Comment

Today at 2:15 ET Zibanejad and Rahimi will get a hockey lesson from Canada. GO CANADA GO!

Edit: 6-4 win for Canada!

Comment

canada never sends their full squad to this tournament.
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                            canada never sends their full squad to this tournament.
                            Canada v. Russia in the gold medal final right now...no one sends their full squads since the NHL playoffs are happening simultaneously.

Comment

Nobody sends their full squad for the world cup only the olympics

Comment

Working...
                              X