World Football Transfers Summer 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    actually vidal told juve management he is looking for a new experience otherwise juve was putting up with vidals antics
    thats the story they're rolling with cuz they came to a mutual agreement. truth is Juve management never liked his off the field antics but they kept it quiet. he's gotten in club fights and drinks and the last straw was the DUI and the limited edition ferrari he crashed. ferrari is part of the group that Juve owns and they are very strict about who they sell to and their image. there was a reason the team was quiet and didnt say anything after the dui. usually the team makes a statement or they would fine the player, like they fined him last yr for another incident. so all in all i think they came to an agreement for him to leave, vidal would never ask to leave, he has 3 Juve tattoos, he was wearing Juve shin guards at copa america final and his family always wears his Juve jerseys. so theres more to the story than they're saying, same way with Conte last year. we would never know but i wish him luck. he will always be a Juve legend

Comment

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: “I am leaving my future in the hands of Mino Raiola (his agent)."

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        Zlatan Ibrahimovic: “I am leaving my future in the hands of Mino Raiola (his agent)."
        LOL that is never smart

i dont get why he would want to go to Milan at this stage of his career anyways. Milan isnt even in CL or EL....so its just playing in serie A all year. PSG is doing good and in CL, he's in his last years, i would think he would want to do something with that instead of being in depressing Milan with no future.

Or vice versa, i dont get what Milan wants from him. They need to rebuild and mostly in DEFENSE! They keep adding offense but it wont help them. pay all this money to ibra for what? 1-2 yrs and then he will leave with a vacuum again. They need to build for future, not the constant band aid solutions they keep trying to do.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          LOL that is never smart

i dont get why he would want to go to Milan at this stage of his career anyways. Milan isnt even in CL or EL....so its just playing in serie A all year. PSG is doing good and in CL, he's in his last years, i would think he would want to do something with that instead of being in depressing Milan with no future.

Or vice versa, i dont get what Milan wants from him. They need to rebuild and mostly in DEFENSE! They keep adding offense but it wont help them. pay all this money to ibra for what? 1-2 yrs and then he will leave with a vacuum again. They need to build for future, not the constant band aid solutions they keep trying to do.
          Well I want to see him back, he said in an interview a year back that the club he enjoyed the most that he played for was AC Milan. I understand your point but i would love to have him back.

Anyway Mino might pull of anything you never know with this guy, he could end up in united as long as Mino gets the cash

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
            Well I want to see him back, he said in an interview a year back that the club he enjoyed the most that he played for was AC Milan. I understand your point but i would love to have him back.

Anyway Mino might pull of anything you never know with this guy, he could end up in united as long as Mino gets the cash

oh believe i'd love to see him back in Serie A, Raiola is all about cash, so yea if Milan coughs up money he would go. He just would have to give up CL

Comment

Comment

Turkish league will never be shit.

Comment

Do you not see a trend here?

Comment

khosh bahaleshun. seems like turks will get enough excitement from their league even though their national team doesn't always deliver.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                      Do you not see a trend here?
                      most of these players are very much in their prime (till 31 is still prime!!). Van Persie the only player over 31 could still play for top clubs in the world so I am not sure what you are trying to say.

Comment

De Gea lol

Comment

Working...
                        X