• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
    Ronaldinho to Turkey
    Van Persie to Turkey
    Podolski to Turkey
    add Nani to Turkey to that list aswell

Comment

Will these 4 players who play in Turkey now be in fifa 16?

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
        add Nani to Turkey to that list aswell
        And Etoo

Turkish league has 3, 4 really good teams! And i live theire fans! Perhaps the best in the world.
        sigpic

Comment

Ronaldinho found a way to upgrade the league he is in this late in his career.

Astounding!
          "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Big name transfers so far in Turk League this season:
            Samuel Eto'o from Sampdoria to Antalyaspor
            Ronaldinho from Quaretero to Antalyaspor
            Nani from Manchester United to Fenerbahce
            Fabiano from Porto to Fenerbahce
            Lukas Podolski from Arsenal to Galatasaray
            Stephane Mbia from Sevilla to Trabzonspor

Comment

RVP to be unveiled for Fenerbahce on Monday.

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer/n...ayer-on-monday

Comment

Iker Casillas to Porto

Bastian Schweinstiger to United

Comment

Zlatan to Milan! (almost 100% done according to media now)

Comment

Zlatan to Milan! (almost 100% done according to media now)
                    Lol & Messi to Padideh, 100% done too

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Lol & Messi to Padideh, 100% done too
                      Azizam I know you are a diehard fan of PSG but Italian and Swedish media are saying this is almost done. Plus i dont think he wants to stay in france after how shitty the people, the refs, the politicians treat him in that country .

Comment

Azizam I know you are a diehard fan of PSG but Italian and Swedish media are saying this is almost done. Plus i dont think he wants to stay in france after how shitty the people, the refs, the politicians treat him in that country .
                        Italian, iranian, swedish or french, media tells a lot of sh1t, goh khordan as we say.

This move would be illogical for PSG, and Qatar owner aren't dumb to weaken their team. The only chance such move occurs would be if CR7 arrives at PSG.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          This move would be illogical for PSG, and Qatar owner aren't dumb to weaken their team. The only chance such move occurs would be if CR7 arrives at PSG.
                          You can be sure that Qatar Saint Germain would get an adequate replacement if Zlatan leaves

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            You can be sure that Qatar Saint Germain would get an adequate replacement if Zlatan leaves
                            The only adequate replacement would be Messi or CR7 or even Neymar.

Comment

Vidal to bayern to be confirmed soon

what a steal for bayern truly. But Juve management didnt like Vidal's reckless behavior so they decided to part ways with him. not only his dui incident in copa america but he's had some other club fight incidents in turin the past few years. and his nagging knee injury, they decided to get rid of him and go for some younger players like gotze, draxler or de bruyne. realistically i think only draxler would be in a price range we want.

i will miss vidal dearly, there is truly not many players like him....a creator and destroyers...plays both offense and defense. plays many positions; CB, CM, CAM....bayern got an amazing deal, only 40 mil when crap players like beneteke and sterling go for much higher. with that said, i hope he flops big time

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                                Vidal to bayern to be confirmed soon

what a steal for bayern truly. But Juve management didnt like Vidal's reckless behavior so they decided to part ways with him. not only his dui incident in copa america but he's had some other club fight incidents in turin the past few years. and his nagging knee injury, they decided to get rid of him and go for some younger players like gotze, draxler or de bruyne. realistically i think only draxler would be in a price range we want.

i will miss vidal dearly, there is truly not many players like him....a creator and destroyers...plays both offense and defense. plays many positions; CB, CM, CAM....bayern got an amazing deal, only 40 mil when crap players like beneteke and sterling go for much higher. with that said, i hope he flops big time
                                actually vidal told juve management he is looking for a new experience otherwise juve was putting up with vidals antics
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X