Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Juventus beat Barcalona with a defensive tactic today? (CL Discussion Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
    i feel bad for juve, it was a good match, but right before suarez's goal pogba had a clear penalty denied, who knows what would have happened if the turk had called that

come on bro.....a pk against the beloved UEFALONA in the Final ?? no way that was gonna happen

that clearly changed the game and barca was scared for those 15 min. after our goal, until they scored the 2nd and it killed our momentum

its whatever, i'm happy our team made it this far, congratz to barca

Comment

hala not one but two clear penalties not called for us haha! the first one was alba on pogba and the second was alves on morata... like cmon! how easy does barca have it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

ways to influence ref (easily done in Spain by the capital club..)
        Oh the irony

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
          hala not one but two clear penalties not called for us haha! the first one was alba on pogba and the second was alves on morata... like cmon! how easy does barca have it ?
          Alba's incident was clearly not penalty. Watch the replay.
          However the second one could have been called, I admit. Just as much as I must admit Vidal could have been sent off in the very first half.

Comment

However the second one could have been called, I admit. Just as much as I must admit Vidal could have been sent off in the very first half.

the thing is this ref took us out of this game by calling silly fouls or giving away yellow on fouls that shouldnt be. we play rough, its our style and barca plays soft, so our players were forced to take it easy on them. for example pogba got a yellow for a foul on busquests which was just a regular foul, he clipped him but busquest makes it so dramatic and pogba gets a yellow. well next time our players would have to watch it when facing them.

in the other instance, the foul on pogba just at the edge of the box was clearly not called, which was a dangerous fk for pirlo....and barca's 2nd goal was a result of another foul not being called on pogba in midfield which lead to the counter. this is all aside from the pk that danny alves took pogba out with a judo technique.

all in all, we're not a sore loser team, i congratulate barca....the end result should've been 2-1 and the scoreline was too flattering to barca. They played better overall, they have the experience and super stars. But we were robbed a little bit and i'm hearing this from neutrals. even pogba after the game said that was a real pk on him but it happens! refs make mistakes and we move on. i'd love to meet barca again in knockout stages next season.

Comment

not a PK but deff a free kick, dont tell me oh he didnt even foul him! he clearly did. baca gets away once again with the refs help. i compare Barca to lebron james. without the ref they arent anything.
              second one was a clear penalty which again.....was not given! what a shocker. dont really agree with ur vidal statement. he plays tough, not neccesary dirty. one of them main reasons why i hate barca so much is because neymar and Suarez . idk how many times during the game they flopped? neymar gets fouled in the simplest way but falls to the ground and rolls over 30 times like he was snipped! same with suarez!

Comment

Working...
              X