No announcement yet.

samad nikkhah bahrami is invited to the dallas mavericks summer camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing news, hope he can impress I always thought he was the most complete Iranian player. If prigioni can play the way he is at his age than surely sammad nikka can do something as well
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2015/6/...obby-ray-parks

Looks like he made the mavs Las Vegas summer league roster
      i like how the information about the player says....captain of Iran's team, if you know anything else about him please let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
        http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2015/6/...obby-ray-parks

Looks like he made the mavs Las Vegas summer league roster
        I thought AK was the baba bozorg of the summer league. Samad has him beat now
        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

according to Farsnews Samad will be playing in the summer league for Dallas. here is instagram of him working out at a stadium in Dallas.

https://instagram.com/p/3_z3PDskal/?...ikkhah_bahrami

actually i am really excited about this news more than Arsalan. as much as i have some issues with Samad, he is trying to get into nba at his age of 32! anyother player would have opted out for a easy money in iran or another regional league. the fact that he is still persistent and wants to get into nba when the odds are against him, is a HUGE plus in my books!! Kudos to him
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

So hes playing next week in vegas

Comment

that's weird, Farsnews has reported that Samad is already going back to China this season. he just signed a 1 year contract:

حضور دوباره صمد نیکخواه بهرامی در لیگ بسکتبال چین

کاپیتان تیم ملی بسکتبال بار دیگر به لیگ چین بازگشت و فصل آینده در تیم ژی جیانگ بازی خواهد کرد.
              خبرگزاری فارس: حضور دوباره صمد نیکخواه بهرامی در لیگ بسکتبال چین

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس، صمد نیکخواه بهرامی که دو فصل پیش برای نخستین در لیگ چین بازی کرده بود، با عقد قراردادی یک ساله با تیم ژی جیانگ، بار دیگر به لیگ این کشور بازگشت.

نیکخواه بهرامی دو فصل پیش در تیم فوجیان بازی می*کرد و فصل گذشته نیز در ترکیب پتروشیمی به میدان رفت.

کاپیتان تیم ملی بسکتبال چند هفته پیش در کمپ تمرینی دالاس ماوریکس شرکت کرده بود.
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                that's weird, Farsnews has reported that Samad is already going back to China this season. he just signed a 1 year contract:

حضور دوباره صمد نیکخواه بهرامی در لیگ بسکتبال چین

کاپیتان تیم ملی بسکتبال بار دیگر به لیگ چین بازگشت و فصل آینده در تیم ژی جیانگ بازی خواهد کرد.
                خبرگزاری فارس: حضور دوباره صمد نیکخواه بهرامی در لیگ بسکتبال چین

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس، صمد نیکخواه بهرامی که دو فصل پیش برای نخستین در لیگ چین بازی کرده بود، با عقد قراردادی یک ساله با تیم ژی جیانگ، بار دیگر به لیگ این کشور بازگشت.

نیکخواه بهرامی دو فصل پیش در تیم فوجیان بازی می*کرد و فصل گذشته نیز در ترکیب پتروشیمی به میدان رفت.

کاپیتان تیم ملی بسکتبال چند هفته پیش در کمپ تمرینی دالاس ماوریکس شرکت کرده بود.
                Well his name is not on the mavs summer league squad, he probably didn't make it.

Comment

YUP! Seems like he's not on the roster

here is the official mavs roster for summer league; https://www.mavs.com/mavericks-annou...-and-schedule/

i knew it was too good to be true, he's 32 dige

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                    YUP! Seems like he's not on the roster

here is the official mavs roster for summer league; https://www.mavs.com/mavericks-annou...-and-schedule/

i knew it was too good to be true, he's 32 dige
                    he did have an offer tho. he has the offer sheet on his instagram!!
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

he did have an offer tho. he has the offer sheet on his instagram!!
                      offer to play for free!? He knows he is not gonna make the team so he bolted. I would have done the same thing
                      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                        offer to play for free!? He knows he is not gonna make the team so he bolted. I would have done the same thing
                        offer sheet to practice with the team,

https://instagram.com/p/33ZLEaskZo/?...ikkhah_bahrami
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

offer sheet to practice with the team,

https://instagram.com/p/33ZLEaskZo/?...ikkhah_bahrami
                          minicamp is one step lower than summer league. I am just stating the facts bro. It's not my opinion. It means nothing. Summer league is the absolute minimum you have to make it to that is something worthy.

Comment

^^No I agree, but for me baby steps are important, just the fact he got invited is good!! is it a done deal? of course not. but its a good place to start if you ask me. breaking into NBA is very tough and the odds are against you. just having a chance is all i ask for.
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

yea its great that at least he got a chance and almost made summer league. Maybe its not that he's not good enough but they said ok he's 32, how long can he play? 2 more years and then they probably offered him some low amount (if any) and he probably decided to cash in China for more money.

Comment

Samad will not play in the summer league. He signed a new contract in China. His agent (my friend and business partner) said that he would only play in the summer league team if there was a chance to actually sign with them. Well now he signed in China, this means he had no chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X