X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro u-21 Semi Finals and Final

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
    SWEDEN 4-1

Take that, rewind it back. Some people said we didn't deserve to get thourgh the group, bitches we in the final
    Shame the senior team will never make the World Cup though [emoji1]LOL jokes.

Respect to the Swedish for getting to the final though. They beaten some very good teams on their way aswell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WE WON! WE WON! WE WON!

Sweden is like Team Melli = Defense is gold!

Portugal destroyed germany 5-0 in the semi final and WE WON IT ALL FUCK YOU ALL ! Nobody thought we would make it

Comment

Am I a bad person if I honestly don't care about Sweden? Only TM lol.

But I'm happy for Guidetti though, if anyone deserved it, it was him, after all he has been through.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          Am I a bad person if I honestly don't care about Sweden? Only TM lol.

But I'm happy for Guidetti though, if anyone deserved it, it was him, after all he has been through.
          Not really, They mean a lot for me cause Henrik Larsson was the one that introduced me to football! He was one of my idols as a kid thats why this teams means a lot to me, and will mean a lot for a new generation as well thanks to half of team being like me and you carman, named khalili and so on ;p

Comment

This is why the Olympics are so damn important next year, it will help us send a few players to Europe, for instance, Swedens goalkeeper, the same age as Beiranvand, is probably going to some good European league, while Beiranvand, who IMO is much much better than the Swed is going no where

Comment

Fans screaming Tibbling pays for beer and whores! (it ryhmes in swedish hahahA)

Comment

Good stuff by sweden! what a surprise

Comment

Seriously Sweden has good fans, i guess you guys didn't see it against Iran - Sweden cause well Swedes don't really see us a team to be hard to defeat.

But here is Swedish people celebrating their u-21 team winning the championship

Comment

Working...
                  X