Dirk Bauermann Men's NT Basketball news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
    Iran basketball team CHOCKED again when it mattered. We are just not a CLUTCH team. I am sure we are better than China's B team, but when the game actually matters we can't deliver.

we need to work on our mentality and learn to finish out games and tournaments
    i guess this team has no use for arsalan. Well at least that is what mashoon said in his interview with keyhan varzeshi last week
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

any news, articles about the team?

Comment

The team is going to be in Germany in a week. I am just hoping Arsalan decides to join the national team again. It is a personal decision. Hope he accepts.
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
          The team is going to be in Germany in a week. I am just hoping Arsalan decides to join the national team again. It is a personal decision. Hope he accepts.
          thanks for the info. if you know details on the trip, please let me know

Comment

Originally posted by rouzbahani View Post
            thanks for the info. if you know details on the trip, please let me know
            all I know is that the coach really wants him there and if he decides to join TM he will have to be in Germany in 8 days. For what it's worth I really encouraged him to go. I have a good feeling about the new coach!

Comment

Bauermann is a great coach, no doubt. Did great work in germany at club level for years and then national team. He could can only benefit from that

Comment

Arsalan was looking forward to joining the NT and had accepted the invitation. However just like everything else that Is Fk'ed up in our country, they couldn't fix his sarbazi and as a result he won't be playing for us. Bummer!

Comment

wow ok sucks. poor guy. he is a great guy and would have helped them a lot
                  any other news concerning training camp and test matches in germany?

Comment

For those who care. Instead of going to Leverkusen, they are in Bamberg now. I listened to an interview at deutsche welle iran (or what ever that was)...they were scheduled to play 3 friendlies in leverkusen, now they play 2 in bamberg against a newly promoted BBL team and Bamberg, which is a european powerhouse. however, they are early in preperations, not like the national teams....so not really good friendlies...Bauermann had to do all this work himself to find a place in germany to have the camp at and to find teams they could play against since Mashoun cant speak english..if I understood to interview well.....let me know, if someone listens to it..thanks

Comment

Dirk Bauermann just took completely control of our basketball, he will get a role in all levels of national teams and also inluence the league, will hold classes and courses, for 4 years. He will implement an focus on youth and development.Lets see when the Miley K*skhol of basketball (if such an monster exists) will raise his voice against an khareji granted this control. This guy literaly just became the CQ of Iran basket now. I'm worried for the hashie he will face in the future, I feel bad for him.

Comment

That sounds great if they actually let him do his job

Comment

Lets see what happens. If they dont let him work, he will leave, its as easy as that. He is german! Hopefully they let him work because it would be WONDERFUL for our basketball.

Comment

Bauermann to oversee transition for Iran

http://www.fiba.com/olympics/2016/ne...ition-for-iran

Comment

Bizarre: Bauermann has been appointed as new headcoach of Würzburg despite having a 4 year contract with IBF!

Comment

^^^cause contracts in iran are as much a "joke" as the "federations" that write them!
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X