Daniel Arzani, Iranian playing for Australia U-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my friends told me about this Iranian-Australian player Daniel Arzani who is 16 years old and plays for the Australian under-17s.

He is currently playing at the FFA Centre of Excellence, which is a football talent identification and player development program run by Football Federation Australia to identify and develop players for the Australian under-20 youth team, where 20 players per year between the ages of 15-17 are given scholarships and are selected for an initial period of 12 months training and study.

Could he be a future TM player? We might need to follow his progress from now on.

Twitter account: https://twitter.com/arzani10

This is his player profile. http://talentshunter.net/2015/03/08/daniel-arzani/

Name: Daniel Arzani
    Date of birth: 04.01.1999
    Place of Birth:
    Nationality: Australia
    Height: 175 cm
    Position: Midfielder, Forward, Attacking midfielder, Winger
    Foot: Right
    Current team: Australia FFA Centre of Excellence
    National team: Australia U16, U17

Career:
    2013 Australia FFA National Youth Championships (Australia NSW Metropolitan). One of the best players of the tournament
    2014 Mar. Apr. – Italian Tour (Australia U16). Very positive tournament
    2014/15 Australian Youth League (Australia FFA Centre of Excellence). To gain experience
    2014 September – Asia AFC U16 Championship (Australia U16, 3/1, Semi-final). He has contributed to this excellent result.
    2014 Nov. Dec. – Stati Uniti NIKE International Tournament (Australia U17, 3/0, 4th place). He showed his excellent qualities

Key attributes:
    Athletical: Acceleration
    Technical: Technique, Dribbling, Passing, Ball control, First touch
    Tactical: Off the ball, Cuts, Reading of the game
    Mental: Creativity

question is, is he willing to pledge allegiance to Iran. And I just get the feeling the answer is no!

Comment

Originally posted by ایرانی View Post
      question is, is he willing to pledge allegiance to Iran. And I just get the feeling the answer is no!
      You do know Dejagah played for the Germany youth teams all the way from the U-17s to the U-21s? Later on he joined TM.

Who knows what this guy has in mind for the future.

Comment

Daniel for TM

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Mir Javad View Post
          You do know Dejagah played for the Germany youth teams where he played all the way from the U-17s to the U-21s? Later on he joined TM.

Who knows what this guy has in mind for the future.
          we need Iranian scouts to be more active in recruiting, if and when this guys makes it to the big time we will see where his allegiance lies.

Comment

I did a quick search and he was first mentioned by littlepersia awhile ago on PFDC during the AFC Under 16 Championships in 2014. http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ghlight=arzani
            Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
            Guys there is a Persian guy in Australia's under 16. He called Daniel Arzani and he scored against the Koreans, but unfortunately lost in penalty shoot out.

This Australian team features youth team players from Valencia and Liverpool so for Daniel to get a game and score was good.

Might be a long shot, but we should at least track him to see how he goes over the coming years.

Comment

My close mate has a brother who is currently in Cambodia playing for Australia U-17. I will not mention his name on here, but I can tell him to ask Daniel about TM ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                My close mate has a brother who is currently in Cambodia playing for Australia U-17. I will not mention his name on here, but I can tell him to ask Daniel about TM ?
                You mean Australian U-16 not U-17, in the tournament that's happening in Cambodia. Daniels playing for the U-17 currently.

Here are some pics of him in the green and gold.

Comment

Hopefully he will be guided to seratalmostaghim and play for Iran.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

He seems to be quite talented as he was recently called up for friendlies with the u 19 national team

http://youngsocceroos.footballaustra...k6zrwrq3yv07oq

Comment

Originally posted by Madboots View Post
                      He seems to be quite talented as he was recently called up for friendlies with the u 19 national team

http://youngsocceroos.footballaustra...k6zrwrq3yv07oq
                      I mean he just turned 16 this year and playing for the Australia U-19s is an incredible leap for him.

All I can say is that the TM scouts have to seriously keep notice of him. I bet they don't even know about him yet.

What I found about him on: http://sashmgmt.com/daniel-arzani

Daniel Arzani is an Australian youth international who represents the Australian Institute of Sport in the FOXTEL National Youth League. He is one of Australia's most promising young talents and continues to move from strength to strength both in the futsal and outdoor forms of the game.

Arzani's talent was obvious from a young age, named FFA National Championships Player of the Tournament in both the U13 and U14 tournaments in successive years. As a 14 year old, Arzani was also named the NSW Futsal Premier League Player of the Tournament.

His improvement and hard work was rewarded with his call up to the Under 17 Australian National team where he is set to represent the Joeys at the FIFA Under 17 World Cup in Chile, helping the team through the qualification stages in Asia. Excelling so much, Arzani has earned 6 caps for the Australian U20 National team as just a 16 year old, earning caps against the likes of Brazil, Mexico and Ghana.

Comment

I mentioned him late last year to other people because I saw some of his games in the under-16 when he wasn't even 16!

He could possibly be a very big name player in the future if he continues to perform like his doing right now.

Weather for Australia or Iran, I'm excited for his future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He joined Melbourne City, an A-League club owned by Manchester City.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, sure did. Here's a short interview with him posted on MCFC's homepage. He states that he's looking forward to making his senior Socceroos debut in the next couple of years--as he should. He was born and raised in Australia and was given the opportunity to learn his trade on Australia's dime. Good for him and best of luck to you, Daniel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQebERM_jqA

Comment

Nice interview. I personally don't think he will get any game time with city this season, especially given the position he wants to plays as (CAM role).

He definitely needs to improve physically before he is within a shout for game time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X