Daniel Arzani, Iranian playing for Australia U-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
    Wrong again. He only started playing as a 6 after Ezatollahi was suspended for the Morocco match. CQ doesn't have another quality DM so he is trying all options. As for missing a penalty, all players miss them. Ronaldo. Messi. Go down the list. It happens.
    I was also including his club performances aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      I was also including his club performances aswell
      He played as an AM for his club and was playing pretty well up until his injury. Not sure if you noticed but AEK won the league title for the first time in its existence.
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

He played as an AM for his club and was playing pretty well up until his injury. Not sure if you noticed but AEK won the league title for the first time in its existence.
        Yeah he was riding the bench if you happened to notice that as well, he contributed little to nothing to the team. (And these are real AEK supporters words, not mines)

And going back to my earlier point you shouldn't give possession regardless of you position doing silly dribbling moves, especially being the veteran of the team. (which indirectly could have been linked to some of the harsh moments Argentina had on us)

Additionally there is more members who want Shojaei out, than in as of right now.

Comment

Played terrible today like his last World Cup, but this time even worst! Such a horrible player, deserves to be nowhere near TM!

Comment

Played terrible today like his last World Cup, but this time even worst! Such a horrible player, deserves to be nowhere near TM!
            You are a sad awful person.
            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

You are a sad awful person.
              You are a sad awful person too since you want someone who offers nothing for the team...

Comment

He is now officially cap tied. Good riddance. Hope Australia lose all 3 games, while we reach the next round so this kid knows the mistake he made.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                  He is now officially cap tied. Good riddance. Hope Australia lose all 3 games, while we reach the next round so this kid knows the mistake he made.
                  Daniel, Chris and Michael are truuuu Australians!!!

I am assuming Chris and Michael are his father and brothers name.

Good riddance.

Comment

I don't get the poison on this thread - why can't you just be happy for an Iranian kid?

Most of you say you don't care, but then comment more than 10 times in the thread. If you really didn't care, you would stop saying you didn't care.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                      I don't get the poison on this thread - why can't you just be happy for an Iranian kid?

Most of you say you don't care, but then comment more than 10 times in the thread. If you really didn't care, you would stop saying you didn't care.
                      I do care, and I will say it openly, it pisses me off that this kid would reject TM for Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                        I do care, and I will say it openly, it pisses me off that this kid would reject TM for Australia.
                        He did not reject! He made an offer and Iran choose not to accept, simple as that.

Wait until he signs for a good club, they are even going to attack him even more...

Comment

The kid whored himself out to whoever would guarantee him a World Cup spot. He is worthy of qatar but in this case it's sadder as it's done by an Iranian who you would assume is born with gheyrat.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            The kid whored himself out to whoever would guarantee him a World Cup spot. He is worthy of qatar but in this case it's sadder as it's done by an Iranian who you would assume is born with gheyrat.
                            But having a record in the World Cup is good... So he must not want to go to Qatar if he's not taking the lazy route by choosing to play in the World Cup. He is likely going to Europe and realistically could have gone to Qatar right now if he wanted too. But that's what our players choose to do.

Comment

I would have understood a little more if he was born an Aussie, but he isn't. This really doesn't affect TM in my opinion. We have some really good teenage players coming up our ranks.
                              With all that said, I still hope he regrets it.

Side note - Shojaei is 100 times more valuable to TM than Arzani can dream of being. Masoud is an ambassador, de facto coach and leader. No comparison at all in my opinion. Arzani CAN develop into a real good player but at this moment, I would 100% take Shojaei (errors and all) over him

Comment

But having a record in the World Cup is good... So he must not want to go to Qatar if he's not taking the lazy route by choosing to play in the World Cup. He is likely going to Europe and realistically could have gone to Qatar right now if he wanted too. But that's what our players choose to do.
                                I don't think he will or has ever had any intention of going to qatar. My point was he is no different than those players who sell themselves and declare themselves qatari simply to be able to wear a national team shirt.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X