Daniel Arzani, Iranian playing for Australia U-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would never allow my sons to play for any other NT than Iranian
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Too bad I live overseas otherwise I'd go to a couple of their games.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
        i would never allow my sons to play for any other NT than Iranian
        Do you hold any other nationality than Iranian?
        Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
          Daniel for TM
          *Danial

Comment

Fuck him. He is a traitor. If you have iranian blood there is only one NT you can play for.

Comment

How do we know he is iranian, he could be afghani.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                Fuck him. He is a traitor. If you have iranian blood there is only one NT you can play for.
                On the flip side, wouldn't you repay the faith that Australia has openly accepted you with open arms when your were seeking refuge?

Wouldn't you repay the faith that the Australian Football Association has included you in every national youth team?

Wouldn't you repay the faith of the Australian Taxpayer who has has payed for your footballing education at FFA Centre of Excellence?(100% government funded)

I'm not saying that I would agree with his decision, but we have no right to be swearing at him in what is ultimately his choice. It's ok to voice an opinion, but "fuck him" sounds a little too harsh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                  How do we know he is iranian, he could be afghani.
                  or even south american. People are already insulting him but we're not even 100% sure if he is Iranian or not

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                    On the flip side, wouldn't you repay the faith that Australia has openly accepted you with open arms when your were seeking refuge?

Wouldn't you repay the faith that the Australian Football Association has included you in every national youth team?

Wouldn't you repay the faith of the Australian Taxpayer who has has payed for your footballing education at FFA Centre of Excellence?(100% government funded)

I'm not saying that I would agree with his decision, but we have no right to be swearing at him in what is ultimately his choice. It's ok to voice an opinion, but "fuck him" sounds a little too harsh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Would you say the same thing about players wearing qatari jerseys?
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

The kid is just 16 ffs. Would u leave all ur family and friends to join irans youth system at the age of 16? Let him develop there in the youth teams and when he is worthy for TM we can always invite him.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                        The kid is just 16 ffs. Would u leave all ur family and friends to join irans youth system at the age of 16? Let him develop there in the youth teams and when he is worthy for TM we can always invite him.
                        If I can be worthful for Iran I wouldn't think a second. Contributing to the country's succes is everything for me. Besides did you read what he said before starting a discussion with me? He states that he's looking forward to making his senior Socceroos debut in the next couple of years--as he should. !

Comment

If he was born in Iran he should def represent us but if he was born in Australia I can understand why he whold choose them. It's a hard decision to make tbh in one sense at a national team we are definitely above the Aussies but the chances of going to Europe and personal success is higher if he stayed with them.

Comment

I hate the German national team and even I would probably play for Germany if I had the choice.
                            Blood is one thing, but when you grow up in another country and are more familiar with its culture, you automatically feel closer to this country. Let the boy play for Australia and be fine with it.

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                              Do you hold any other nationality than Iranian?
                              Yes i do
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

If I can be worthful for Iran I wouldn't think a second. Contributing to the country's succes is everything for me. Besides did you read what he said before starting a discussion with me? He states that he's looking forward to making his senior Socceroos debut in the next couple of years--as he should. !
                                Ofcourse that would be the best choice and i have huge respect for the people who sacrifice everything for Iran, but calling a 16 year old kid a traitor is a bit too harsh IMO. I also wouldn't think a second about choosing TM, but in reality there are many factors that can influence their choice which for us fans can be hard to understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X