Daniel Arzani, Iranian playing for Australia U-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another example of the potential talent Iranian blood creates

I swear sometimes I wonder how good we'd be if we actually had decent stadiums,equipment,training,managers,etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

I swear sometimes I wonder how good we'd be if we actually had decent stadiums,equipment,training,managers,etc.
      Easily a consistent world powerhouse. Top 10 in the rankings month in and month out.

Comment

Well in Arzani’s case, he was provided with all that you have mentioned from a young age.

So you would get someone of Arzani’s quality.

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
          I agree. He's getting too much traction to ignore. This might be overhyping him but I think he's good enough already to make our WC Squad if he gets called up now. If you remember AJB only made his debut in October of 2013 and ended up playing at the 2014 WC for us. Also, I think we should get a petition going to send to CQ and the IFF asking them to call Daniel up as soon as possible.
          Probably the only people that can truly sway him are his family or Quieroz. Every agent or manager he has come across has told him to choose Australia.

Calling him to WC is not a big deal tbh, someone will miss out, yes, but if he ever goes to Europe and is a success and plays for a big club and Australia, I want to have least say we tried or else the blood will be on someone's hands.

Comment

Originally posted by serghe View Post
            Probably the only people that can truly sway him are his family or Quieroz. Every agent or manager he has come across has told him to choose Australia.

Calling him to WC is not a big deal tbh, someone will miss out, yes, but if he ever goes to Europe and is a success and plays for a big club and Australia, I want to have least say we tried or else the blood will be on someone's hands.
            Probably works on our side too that the new Australian Manager does not rate the domestic league one bit.

So he won’t call him up for the time he is playing in Australia. But in the upcoming window, Arzani will probably transfer to parent club Manchester City, then be loaned out to a Championship side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i dont see anything wrong with CQ inviting him for our WC camps coming up in order make clear our desires for his services.
              at the end of the day, he like any other called up invitee would have to convince CQ that he belongs amongst the 23 traveling men, and if he doesnt make the cut, by then his allegiance to Iran is pretty much wrapped up anyways ... sorta like Ghoddoos

theoretically Samman can switch back to Sweden currently too, but he would look like an asss to both nations trying to 180 this late in the game...!

afterall we are short of Depth and Definitely this level of Quality at AM Position currently.....so from pure Football perspective his call up to WC camp also makes absolute sense too..!!

Ps
              i like that Eden Hazaard comparison and whatta placement on that shot .... wow, no fking saving that ...

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                Probably works on our side too that the new Australian Manager does not rate the domestic league one bit.

So he won’t call him up for the time he is playing in Australia. But in the upcoming window, Arzani will probably transfer to parent club Manchester City, then be loaned out to a Championship side.

Literally exactly what's going to happen lol.

From what I've heard, Premier league teams are already interested in him (city?)

Anyways, doubt he'd get playing time in the prem as of soon, but like you said I can see him getting loaned out to a EFL Championship side and getting playing time.. Worst case scenario an EFL League 1 team

Comment

If Dejagah can't get match fit on time then I think Sadeghian, Arzani and Shojaeian should battle it out for the CAM position in the 23 man squad. Of course Masoud should be a no brainer, but I doubt he can keep up 90 minutes against high calibre teams at the World Cup. In my opinion the attacking midfielders options are:

1.Ghoddos
                  2.Masoud
                  3.Sadeghian
                  4.Arzani
                  5.Shojaeian

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    If Dejagah can't get match fit on time then I think Sadeghian, Arzani and Shojaeian should battle it out for the CAM position in the 23 man squad. Of course Masoud should be a no brainer, but I doubt he can keep up 90 minutes against high calibre teams at the World Cup. In my opinion the attacking midfielders options are:

1.Ghoddos
                    2.Masoud
                    3.Sadeghian
                    4.Arzani
                    5.Shojaeian
                    I've been doing a lot of research and tbh, Arzani is gonna be a stud.

Has potential to be better than Ghoddos honestly. He's going to go to Europe soon and if Iran doesn't make a big push for him, Australia will heavily benefit from him in the future.

That being said, I really love all the players listed above. It's gonna be hard not seeing Dejagah in the WC since hes one of my favorite players, but hes just not been in form and hasn't been playing enough to go to Russia. As for Shojaei, he's still one of our best CAM's so that itself is obvious.

I personally would start Ghoddos at CAM, and make Shojaei my backup... But since theres no guarantee that Shojaei will make it to the WC, I would love to see Arzani called up. His potential is off the charts. Hyped as the Aussie Hazard and will be a EPL player for sure.

I'm also a huge fan of Shojaeian and Sadeghian.. Would love to see both of them introduced again

Comment

I've been doing a lot of research and tbh, Arzani is gonna be a stud.

Has potential to be better than Ghoddos honestly. He's going to go to Europe soon and if Iran doesn't make a big push for him, Australia will heavily benefit from him in the future.

That being said, I really love all the players listed above. It's gonna be hard not seeing Dejagah in the WC since hes one of my favorite players, but hes just not been in form and hasn't been playing enough to go to Russia. As for Shojaei, he's still one of our best CAM's so that itself is obvious.

I personally would start Ghoddos at CAM, and make Shojaei my backup... But since theres no guarantee that Shojaei will make it to the WC, I would love to see Arzani called up. His potential is off the charts. Hyped as the Aussie Hazard and will be a EPL player for sure.

I'm also a huge fan of Shojaeian and Sadeghian.. Would love to see both of them introduced again
                      To be fair to Saman, that isn't a fair comparison. Ghoddos was a late developer, compared with Arzani who has bloomed from the start, it is hard to tell what his ceiling is at this level (same with Saman as well).

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                        To be fair to Saman, that isn't a fair comparison. Ghoddos was a late developer, compared with Arzani who has bloomed from the start, it is hard to tell what his ceiling is at this level (same with Saman as well).
                        Of course its hard to tell.. Anyways, my point isn't to bring Daniel lower, but to actually raise him to higher standards! Hope they both kill it in their respective careers

Comment

You are eluding Shekari very fast

Comment

Arzani plays Fortnite on PC.

This definitely shows that he is up for a challenge, and always backs himself no matter what obstacles come in his way.

Comment

People weren't too thrilled about Saman when we first started talking about him. Arzani has even more potential, we really should try to get him and I think under CQ, we will.

Comment

How is everyone so loving about Arzani? The Australian League is an amateur league.

Comment

Working...
                                X