Daniel Arzani, Iranian playing for Australia U-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
    How is everyone so loving about Arzani? The Australian League is an amateur league.
    And the Swedish league is La Liga.

Comment

How is everyone so loving about Arzani? The Australian League is an amateur league.
      Its not the best league but thats not the point.. Point is a 19 year old (recently just turned 19 too) is dominating the league and has the attention of scouts around the world.

When we have a 19 year old player who's arguably one of the best players in the league (and has premier league interest), I would be very hyped.

Comment

Ok now it’s bad I know, but it’s not amateur though.

There are some good teams on the day. Just 4 years ago an A-League team won the Asian Champions League.

And in terms of the number of young talent transferring from this league to Europe, it is probably the best in Asia (even more European transfers than Japan).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
          Ok now it’s bad I know, but it’s not amateur though.

There are some good teams on the day. Just 4 years ago an A-League team won the Asian Champions League.

And in terms of the number of young talent transferring from this league to Europe, it is probably the best in Asia (even more European transfers than Japan).

I have a family member there (Australia) and as soon as I asked them about Arzani and football there they laughed and said football in Australia is a joke! This being said you can still have great players in average leagues! The league does not define the players it's the other way arround!

Comment

It’s not about the talent of the a league at all - take a close look at some of the news posted in this thread. Australian greats are comparing him to other all time greats and labeling him as a top talent. Now that they see Iran has their eye on him they’re even calling for him to be capped before we bring him in.....they’re treating the kid like he is a big deal and don’t want to lose out on him. If you watch his film you can see his touch is pure class and he blows by defenders all the time so for a 19 yr old you can see he’s above a league if he’s coming in at 19 and making a big impression. He’s got a real bright future all the signs are there
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

"I'd be very happy to get called up and I feel like I'm as ready as I'll ever be,"

Arzani danced around the question of if he would like to be called up by the Socceroos.

He says he likes to get “called up” but for which nation he prefers, Arzani does not mention.

He also said he has “no idea” when questioned if wanted to represent Australia or Iran 3 weeks ago.

Keeping his options open.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/02/28/...gue-derby-date

Comment

By the way, his manager has already confirmed he will be starting in this week’s Melbourne derby on Friday night.

This would definitely be the biggest match (and atmosphere) Arzani has played in thus far.

Big test for him.

Comment

https://instagram.com/p/Bfw3AxThXQg/

Arzani just liked this picture on Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitt7239 View Post
                    https://instagram.com/p/Bfw3AxThXQg/

Arzani just liked this picture on Instagram.
                    Well, it's clear he is joining Iran. Welcome to TM ARZANI!!!

Comment

https://instagram.com/p/BfxLCTPHGLT/

This post claims that Arzani has declared he will play for Australia should they call him up. Can anybody confirm this?

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitt7239 View Post
                        https://instagram.com/p/BfxLCTPHGLT/
                        This post claims that Arzani declares he will play for Australia should they call him up. Can anybody confirm this?
                        This was from Arzani’s interview yesterday, and is misinterpreted by this insta page.

He says he would like to get ‘called up’ but he does not, at any point, say if he would like to get called up for Australia or Iran.

Even in the articles released from this interview, it says that Arzani has still yet to declare which national team he would want to represent.

Comment

https://twitter.com/arzani10 - that's his Twitter page - show him some love!

Comment

They’re gonna do a piece on Arzani with his family pre game before the Melbourne derby on Fox Sports.

Might try to upload it here

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                              They’re gonna do a piece on Arzani with his family pre game before the Melbourne derby on Fox Sports.

Might try to upload it here

Plz do it!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

CQ it appears has no pans for Arzani, as CQ has too many options now! He is spoiled for choice, I think it will be upto the next coach to call Arzani as CQ is now all booked up with players and focused on the WC....

Comment

Working...
                                X