No announcement yet.

Daniel Arzani, Iranian playing for Australia U-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually dying to see Daniel in a TM jersey. Is there anyway we can contact CQ or someone involved with TM to keep bringing attention to Daniel. Maybe like a Gol Bezan Interview or something. I beg we call him up. I definitely feel like he is good enough to make our WC Squad. Does the Federation have a email or a way we could get in touch. Gotta really get this kid's name on the lips of everyone important in TM to push for a call up. I'd be so sick if Australia picks him up before we do.

Comment

It wouldn't hurt to contact the IFF and get him on their radar. We should do this in a co-ordinated manner, however.
      Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

We should all spam his Insta and tell him to join TM

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          This is objectively the most jizz worthy thing ive seen all day. My god what a STUD. Don't give a fuck if hes playing for Melbourne City or Alborz FC, anyone who is consistently shredding defenses like this deserves the attention he's getting.

If Dejagah can't make it to Russia this summer I would push heavily to call him up. Don't forget that this is a future EPL player and time is ticking between us and Australia...

Too bad he's not a CDM
          haha what a game he had. cant believe soccceruuuus dont call him up. we will lose him for sure becuase they will call him up fast as lightning bolts strike

Comment

Please like and RT the shit out of this - tagged both Daniel and Mikko (Team Melli's fitness coach)...

https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...89845865009154

Daniel has liked Team Melli stuff in the past - so we can get his attention.

We use to tag Mikko when talking about Saman Ghoddos too ... it may have played a part

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
              I'm actually dying to see Daniel in a TM jersey. Is there anyway we can contact CQ or someone involved with TM to keep bringing attention to Daniel. Maybe like a Gol Bezan Interview or something. I beg we call him up. I definitely feel like he is good enough to make our WC Squad. Does the Federation have a email or a way we could get in touch. Gotta really get this kid's name on the lips of everyone important in TM to push for a call up. I'd be so sick if Australia picks him up before we do.
              I'm loving your enthusiasm!

Comment

I would love to know how R.Shekari would do in in the A-League in comparison.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  I would love to know how R.Shekari would do in in the A-League in comparison.
                  They actually play pretty similar... I'd say Shekari is more physical, better at heading and shooting

On the other hand, Arzani's dribbling and passing looks really really solid..

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    They actually play pretty similar... I'd say Shekari is more physical, better at heading and shooting

On the other hand, Arzani's dribbling and passing looks really really solid..
                    I'm sorry but Arzani>Shekari

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Please like and RT the shit out of this - tagged both Daniel and Mikko (Team Melli's fitness coach)...
                      https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...89845865009154
                      Daniel has liked Team Melli stuff in the past - so we can get his attention.
                      We use to tag Mikko when talking about Saman Ghoddos too ... it may have played a part
                      Great, thanks.
                      Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        Well we have to let Shekari truly get playing time before we assess but yes right now Arzani is better lol

But lets not forget Shekari plays in Europe so he has potential to succeed as well. Just wished he wouldve gone to Eredivisie instead of RPL because hes an attacking player but what do we know? Maybe he didnt have eredivisie offers..

Arzani right now is playing absolutely lights out though. Could honestly start for a low-mid EPL team right now

Comment

Sorry if repost...Australian media pressuring coach to call up Arzani for WC...

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/arti...ists-lazaridis

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            Sorry if repost...Australian media pressuring coach to call up Arzani for WC...

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/arti...ists-lazaridis

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                            wow i guess he will be called up after this

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                              What do you base this on? Australian League is shit man

Comment

I love CQ and he'll forever be a legend in our footballing history but I don't think I can forgive him if he doesn't call up Arzani and he ends up playing for Australia.

Comment

Working...
                                X