Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
    What do you base this on? Australian League is shit man
    Individual talent. I agree, Australian leauge is shit.

Comment

"City trigger contract extension for rising star Arzani

Wonder kid Daniel Arzani’s immediate future lies with Melbourne City, after an automatic one-year contract extension was triggered by his appearance against Adelaide United earlier this month.

City, meanwhile, are looking to maximize a growth spurt which has seen Arzani emerge as the most gifted and exciting teenage prospect in A-League history.

Arzani’s representatives are hoping City begin to structure a team around him next season, to exploit further the special talent in their midst.

The belief is that his two goals and string of assists to date are but a foretaste of what is to come.

There is also the possibility that should City stall on making a definitive move on strategizing and structuring the path ahead within the CFG, Arzani could leave as a free agent early next year.

Either that, or he could simply be sold, although it’s believed there is no buyout clause in his contract.

For those who fear that Arzani could be poached by Iran, the message from those close to him is that his loyalties lie squarely with Australia.

He missed out on selection by Bert van Marwijk for month’s friendlies against Norway and Colombia.

But the clamor remains strong for him to be a wildcard selection for Russia, where the likes of Socceroos great Stan Lazaridis believe he could be a “game changing” secret weapon off the bench."

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/arti...ng-star-arzani

Comment

Daniel Arzani, Iranian playing for Australia U-17

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
        "City trigger contract extension for rising star Arzani

Wonder kid Daniel Arzani’s immediate future lies with Melbourne City, after an automatic one-year contract extension was triggered by his appearance against Adelaide United earlier this month.

City, meanwhile, are looking to maximize a growth spurt which has seen Arzani emerge as the most gifted and exciting teenage prospect in A-League history.

Arzani’s representatives are hoping City begin to structure a team around him next season, to exploit further the special talent in their midst.

The belief is that his two goals and string of assists to date are but a foretaste of what is to come.

There is also the possibility that should City stall on making a definitive move on strategizing and structuring the path ahead within the CFG, Arzani could leave as a free agent early next year.

Either that, or he could simply be sold, although it’s believed there is no buyout clause in his contract.

For those who fear that Arzani could be poached by Iran, the message from those close to him is that his loyalties lie squarely with Australia.

He missed out on selection by Bert van Marwijk for month’s friendlies against Norway and Colombia.

But the clamor remains strong for him to be a wildcard selection for Russia, where the likes of Socceroos great Stan Lazaridis believe he could be a “game changing” secret weapon off the bench."

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/arti...ng-star-arzani
        Screw him then. Nevertheless, hope he can have a really good future in a top European club. He works hard and has the talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          A recent DM ...

... read this.

That newspaper is an Aussie one, we will see.

Comment

This reminds me of when our NT manager at the time refused to call up Stephen El-Shaarawy as a 17 year old because he didn't start for Genoa yet. His dad said that he would have accepted the call up as his footballing ability came from his Egyptian side.

Comment

A recent DM ...
              ... read this. His DM with Iranian Legionaires (Instagram account, which he follows)

-------------------

He also liked this tweet on January 21st ...

That newspaper is an Aussie one, we will see.

Comment

We will see indeed. I dont see either team calling him up for WC ( Although, he is 10x better than amiri), but it may come down to WC performances. I think hes leaning towards australia but if we do something in russia, even if it ends in defeat and not getting out of the group, but if we can get a result against spain or portugal, or put in a performance that gains respect of the world and international attention, he would easily be swayed.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  We will see indeed. I dont see either team calling him up for WC ( Although, he is 10x better than amiri), but it may come down to WC performances. I think hes leaning towards australia but if we do something in russia, even if it ends in defeat and not getting out of the group, but if we can get a result against spain or portugal, or put in a performance that gains respect of the world and international attention, he would easily be swayed.
                  Yeah, seems like Australia is his main choice.

Comment

His latest game. He looks spectacular. Damn, cannot believe we are going to probably miss out on him. I hope others realize, that wherever we are, we are always Iranians - and Australians, I hear, are very racist as well.

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BhBe4XUl...y=legiuners.ir

Also excited for development of Younes Delfi, who can be a big player for us.

Comment

His latest game. He looks spectacular. Damn, cannot believe we are going to probably miss out on him. I hope others realize, that wherever we are, we are always Iranians - and Australians, I hear, are very racist as well.

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BhBe4XUl...y=legiuners.ir

Also excited for development of Younes Delfi, who can be a big player for us.
                      actually delfi has a similar style to arzani but is more of a goal scorer.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        actually delfi has a similar style to arzani but is more of a goal scorer.
                        Arzani is more technical though lol

Comment

Arzani's body type and movements remind me a lot of Marco Asensio

Comment

According to Pasha Hajian:

"The agent of Daniel Arzani has been using the media to put pressure on the Australian FA. Arzani was born in Iran, but as of now, wants to make the move to Australia.

Iranian national team hasn’t shown any interest at the moment. All those rumors are false."

Comment

According to Pasha Hajian:

"The agent of Daniel Arzani has been using the media to put pressure on the Australian FA. Arzani was born in Iran, but as of now, wants to make the move to Australia.

Iranian national team hasn’t shown any interest at the moment. All those rumors are false."
                              Gol Bezan founder and director in case anyone was wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                                Gol Bezan founder and director in case anyone was wondering.
                                We know aziz Pasha's a great guy and he's doing a great thing for Iranian football.

Comment

Working...
                                X