Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
    I wouldn't rule anything out just yet.
    Agreed, just feel like he will feel a lot of backlash from australia if he chooses Iran. Difficult for a young guy. A lot of pressure.

Comment

Who do you think CQ will drop to bring this guy? He is a winger/AM right? I think he'll only be considered if there'd be 2 or 3 injury problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
        Who do you think CQ will drop to bring this guy? He is a winger/AM right? I think he'll only be considered if there'd be 2 or 3 injury problems.
        If we had to drop someone to call up Arzani, I’d drop Amiri 100%. I wouldn’t even think twice.

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
          If we had to drop someone to call up Arzani, I’d drop Amiri 100%. I wouldn’t even think twice.
          Amiri the Running Chicken!

Comment

Hopefully CQ drops Amiri like he did with Khalatbari even though Khalatbari deserved to be on the 2014 squad.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              Hopefully CQ drops Amiri like he did with Khalatbari even though Khalatbari deserved to be on the 2014 squad.
              Amiri has NO PLACE on the squad. I don't know why he keeps being invited and played. King Q must like him somehow! He probably see's something we don't in him!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                Amiri has NO PLACE on the squad. I don't know why he keeps being invited and played. King Q must like him somehow! He probably see's something we don't in him!
                He simply brings speed and hustle along with being a "veteran"/experience. Other than that, he doesn't provide anything else.

Comment

He simply brings speed and hustle along with being a "veteran"/experience. Other than that, he doesn't provide anything else.
                  No one else on the team brings that? Do we really need more veteran experience (Dejagah, Shojaei, Hosseini). Right there we have 3 potential starters out of 11. In terms of speed... I doubt Amiri is one of our fastest players! So tbh I don't think he deserves a spot on the team at all. Not forgetting his penalty miss during the 2015 Asian cup, as well as his multiple terrible performances for TM as of late.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                    No one else on the team brings that? Do we really need more veteran experience (Dejagah, Shojaei, Hosseini). Right there we have 3 potential starters out of 11. In terms of speed... I doubt Amiri is one of our fastest players! So tbh I don't think he deserves a spot on the team at all. Not forgetting his penalty miss during the 2015 Asian cup, as well as his multiple terrible performances for TM as of late.
                    We are on the same page and agree with Amiri not being on the squad.
                    I am just saying that speed and hustle is mainly the only thing that he provides.

I will say that one thing that bothers me with Amiri is that he isn't vocal on the pitch. I hardly ever see him communicate with other players. I feel like that's something very important to have.

Comment

The main question is how does Arzani compare to the likes of Sharifi and Shekari? Those two will be his main competition in the CAM role.

Comment

The main question is how does Arzani compare to the likes of Sharifi and Shekari? Those two will be his main competition in the CAM role.
                        ghoddos and shekari actually. Im pretty sure ghoddos will take over CAM role after WC. We saw vs Arsenal he can play that role at the highest level. Shekari will likely be the new back up, and he is starting to get mintues in Kazan. I would say shekari is more of a goal scorer, Both are good dribblers and passers, but arzani has more of turn of pace.

Comment

Is Amiri even a 100% certainty for the 23 man squad? Also if he is, somehow CQ likes this guy and trusts him. I doubt he will drop him for a young talent that has never been tested.

Don't forget he didn't take Azmoun in 2014 either and Azmoun was a bigger talent/had achieved more back then.

Comment

Now that Arzani is in FIFA 18 TOTS we should definetly call him up! It's pretty evident he's going to be a big name players so please take him to the WC!!!

Comment

This guy is good but do who is he gonna replace in the squad?

I don't see how you would start him on the left over Taremi or Ghoddos.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                                This guy is good but do who is he gonna replace in the squad?
                                I don't see how you would start him on the left over Taremi or Ghoddos.
                                Personally I'd love to see an attack with Arzani as a LW, Sardar as a ST, Jahanbakhsh as a RW, and Ghoddos as a CAM.

Comment

Working...
                                X