Daniel Arzani, Iranian playing for Australia U-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
    Personally I'd love to see an attack with Arzani as a LW, Sardar as a ST, Jahanbakhsh as a RW, and Ghoddos as a CAM.
    I'm sure that would be a potent attacking lineup but for me if Ghoddos is to start Taremi has to be put on the left and his physicality and fitness is something that I don't think many players can provide. Also his chemistry with Azmoun is undeniable.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
      I'm sure that would be a potent attacking lineup but for me if Ghoddos is to start Taremi has to be put on the left and his physicality and fitness is something that I don't think many players can provide. Also his chemistry with Azmoun is undeniable.
      As others in this thread have said, he should replace Amiri, who’s had enough chances and doesn’t add anything new to the team. But even if he were called up right now, he wouldn’t be a starter so the main guys would still have their spots secured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
        As others in this thread have said, he should replace Amiri, who’s had enough chances and doesn’t add anything new to the team. But even if he were called up right now, he wouldn’t be a starter so the main guys would still have their spots secured.
        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        But you are assuming that Amiri is going to make the final list of 23. CQ is going to have to cut attacking players of which include Amiri, Ansarifard, Kaveh, Goochanejad as well as consider inviting midfielders like Gholizadeh (I believe he is the guy who got a shot last camp). Also there is players like Alipour with a lot of talent who arent even at the camps at the moment.
        I just think there is already a log jam of very talented players fighting for the spots who are arguably better if not more versatile and experienced in Europe. It's tough seeing him even make the 23 man list at this point.

Comment

Here is the deal guys...CQ is really focused right now on the physical side then technical side...we really strong body players like Amiri to compete....Arzani is good but he has not so phsyically built and also it’s too late to invite someone this late as we are only few months away....Arzani will eventually be picked by Australia for Asian cup ...I don’t CQ will consider him

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
            Here is the deal guys...CQ is really focused right now on the physical side then technical side...we really strong body players like Amiri to compete....Arzani is good but he has not so phsyically built and also it’s too late to invite someone this late as we are only few months away....Arzani will eventually be picked by Australia for Asian cup ...I don’t CQ will consider him
            Amiri isn't a football player, it doesn't even know how to play. If you are right, CQ should also take usain bolt and hassan taftian aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
              That's a poor mindset. Messi is the least from being "physical" yet he is a gamechanging talent. Arzani would potentially bring that whereas Amiri provides close to nothing

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                That's a poor mindset. Messi is the least from being "physical" yet he is a gamechanging talent. Arzani would potentially bring that whereas Amiri provides close to nothing
                If anything Amiri hurts the team. Still pissed about his penalty miss in the Asian Cup.

Comment

Amiri, with all due respect to him, sucks. I just dont see redeeming qualities here. He runs like a headless chicken, is not fast, has no acceleration with or without the ball, typically passes the ball backwards, cant shoot, rarely scores, is gassed by minute 60 (especially for TM). Arzani is 10000x the player amiri is, and thats not potential, thats right now.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Amiri, with all due respect to him, sucks. I just dont see redeeming qualities here. He runs like a headless chicken, is not fast, has no acceleration with or without the ball, typically passes the ball backwards, cant shoot, rarely scores, is gassed by minute 60 (especially for TM). Arzani is 10000x the player amiri is, and thats not potential, thats right now.
                    100% actual fax

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
                      The Amiri hate bandwagon is going as strong as ever, I see. I imagine there's something there for both Branko and CQ to trust him so much. Reminds me of James Milner in both his work-rate on the pitch and the fact he seems to be an easy target for fans to bitch at. I bet his professionalism is unrivalled in the camp.
                      I watched that Alipour kid yesterday for the first time. I remember hearing a load of people on here calling for him to be called up to TM and looking up his record and being quite impressed. And then yesterday happened. Never mind the fact he's nothing special technically, someone's clearly cooked Kalleh Pacheh with half his brain. Does he get half as much criticism as Amiri? Does he ****. We're a biased fickle bunch.
                      Even if I have to admit some of Alipour goals were nice, during his hot period, he was scoring left and right in IPL and ACL but not against the best opposition of this competitions. I has a lot of work to do to pretend to be call up.

At least he is young. Not like Amiri crap

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
                        The Amiri hate bandwagon is going as strong as ever, I see. I imagine there's something there for both Branko and CQ to trust him so much. Reminds me of James Milner in both his work-rate on the pitch and the fact he seems to be an easy target for fans to bitch at. I bet his professionalism is unrivalled in the camp.

I watched that Alipour kid yesterday for the first time. I remember hearing a load of people on here calling for him to be called up to TM and looking up his record and being quite impressed. And then yesterday happened. Never mind the fact he's nothing special technically, someone's clearly cooked Kalleh Pacheh with half his brain. Does he get half as much criticism as Amiri? Does he ****. We're a biased fickle bunch.
                        You can be the best player in the world at camp, even better than Ronaldo but if you do nothing positive during the games when it matters then you don't deserve to be there.

Comment

Thank you for your service Vahid Amiri but he should be dropped and Daniel Arzani should be taken in his place.

No brainer.

Comment

And the worst part is amiri will probably start in the World Cup. Best case scenario he gets injured

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                              And the worst part is amiri will probably start in the World Cup. Best case scenario he gets injured
                              So we should attack CQ for it if he doesn't call up Arzani?

Comment

Its absurd to invite a kid who who hasn't had single senior cap to the World Cup. We're not Brazil where we can invite superstars in the making like Ronaldo in 94 or Kaka in 02.
                                CQ is keen on experience and physical toughness.
                                As much as i hope Arzani turns out to be a great player for TM, he is not at the level to help us in the World Cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X