Daniel Arzani, Iranian playing for Australia U-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
    Honestly not that impressed with this little boy. Aussies can take him and we will dominate him as our defenders take him the f out.
    If he was doing that in a top 10 european club, then I would take his side. ffs look at them in ACL, only two aus teams qualified and were utter shit in the group stages.
    Thank you 👏👏👏

Comment

A lot of people downplaying him because he is leaning towards Australia. If he had already professed his desire to play for Iran, everyone would be singing his praises from rooftops. That being said. He's very talented, but if he doesn't choose Iran then he is just another footballer to me.
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
        A lot of people downplaying him because he is leaning towards Australia. If he had already professed his desire to play for Iran, everyone would be singing his praises from rooftops. That being said. He's very talented, but if he doesn't choose Iran then he is just another footballer to me.
        No I'm not. He can play for Australia, we already have Delfi, Jahanbakhsh, Allahyar and even Alipour for him. In addition he plays in Australia, where the clubs played jack shit in the ACL this year.

Comment

you know, I really like him and his play, and would love to see him in TM. But delfi has been tearing up a much more competetive league (PGPL), has showed himself on an international stage, and has also attracted attention from all around europe, and is a couple years YOUNGER than Arzani and I dont see this hype about him. I guess HD cameras really make this big of a difference to people's opinions. Not to mention in the attacking third we also have the talents of Allahyar (who is just insane), and Shekari who is already grinding in europe.

Comment

So I watched the semi final game vs. NewCastle ... a few points.
            1. Apparently he has the highest dribbling score in the entire league at age 17
            2. His style of play is actually super slick - he is way above his team mates - provided sitters
            3. Style reminds me of Ali karimi
            4. Physique is beyond our footballers in PGL
            5. He is "known" as a diver per the commentators
            6. He was full of praise ... they were dying to have him in Australia - saying "could you imagine him playing next to our national players, wow"

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
              So I watched the semi final game vs. NewCastle ... a few points.
              1. Apparently he has the highest dribbling score in the entire league at age 17
              2. His style of play is actually super slick - he is way above his team mates - provided sitters
              3. Style reminds me of Ali karimi
              4. Physique is beyond our footballers in PGL
              5. He is "known" as a diver per the commentators
              6. He was full of praise ... they were dying to have him in Australia - saying "could you imagine him playing next to our national players, wow"
              He is 19, but you were right on everything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Talked to a few Australians about him on another forum. Most of them said life isn't black or white that he should feel completely Australian or Iranian. Which ever NT he chooses there should be passion, If he chooses Australia just because he can win more or get more attention he can fuck off they said.

Comment

“Arzani would choose Iran if given World Cup chance”

Article: https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/arti...rld-cup-chance

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post

چه ÙŸŰ±Ű±Ùˆ
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Makes me sad how it’s obviously his dream to play for Australia, and he’d basically only play for Iran if it’s his only option.
                      It’s his choice and I’ll respect whichever team he chooses, but I can’t see myself rooting for him wearing another country’s colors.

Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

I would choose for Zimbabwe if they would include me in their WC roster.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                          Makes me sad how it’s obviously his dream to play for Australia, and he’d basically only play for Iran if it’s his only option.
                          It’s his choice and I’ll respect whichever team he chooses, but I can’t see myself rooting for him wearing another country’s colors.

Pretty much. In that article, Arzani said he ‘definitely prefers the Socceroos’, but he also doesn’t want to miss out on this World Cup if given the chance to play by Iran.

It’s more or less the same thought process as Ghoddos though. He preferred Sweden, but played for us so he can play in this World Cup.

Comment

Pretty much. In that article, Arzani said he ‘definitely prefers the Socceroos’, but he also doesn’t want to miss out on this World Cup if given the chance to play by Iran.

It’s more or less the same thought process as Ghoddos though. He preferred Sweden, but played for us so he can play in this World Cup.

Yeah, I see the similarity between Saman’s case and this, but at least Saman showed signs of being connected to/caring about his Iranian heritage before it was confirmed that he’d play for Iran. Arzani seems like he’s completely Australian culturally and doesn’t really have a strong sense of belonging to his Iranian roots.
                            Of course I could be wrong, but based on the information we have/that’s been publicly revealed that seems like the case.

Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

We still remember you piece of trash choosing kangaroos over lions so don’t flip flop now because we have real players that can service the country they love and not in it to line their empty 17 year old opportunist self identity hating pocket after the world cup!

All I am saying is that, he can watch Iran play from his miserable couch in Australia, the same country that turned its back on him in the same manner he turned his back on Iran!

Mods should delete this filth’s thread and save everyone some time!

Playing for Iran is not about skills, its about heart and love for Iran!

I rather see CQ give Younes Delfi a chance, he is million times better than this scum, and also considers himself Iranian and has already proved he is willing to explode his heart out in the field for Iran

Good day everyone!
                              چو Ű§ÛŒŰ±Ű§Ù† Ù†ŰšŰ§ŰŽŰŻ ŰȘن من Ù…ŰšŰ§ŰŻ

Comment

I don't think he'll get called up prior to the World cup. Onr good season gets you the attention to get a call up to camp. The world cup is one month away... No time to adjust to the team. CQ will not call him up just cause he might not fit the team... I can see him ruffling some feathers and not showing 100% commitment etc. Which could harm the great team Melli spirit we currently have!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X