Daniel Arzani, Iranian playing for Australia U-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    LOL and already Arzani showing off his qualities, boy will we regret this...
    Relax. Just look at the goal. Keeper error.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
      Relax. Just look at the goal. Keeper error.
      Watch the game, besides the goal his playstyle, passing, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        دنیل ارزانی:
        🔼هرگز به بازی در #تیم_ملی #ایران فکر نکرده بودم
        🔼برای زندگی بهتر به #استرالیا مهاجرت کردیم
        Can we stop talking about this Judas and badbakht? F**k him.
        I had to check the name twice to make sure you wrote this!! Seriously??!!
        The guy made a choice to go for Aussie, he born and grow up there and probably has zero connection with Iran. Who knows what is his reason, his parents are probably one of those refugees who skipped IR to have better life elsewhere, just to say It is his personal decision. I would have liked to see him in TM jersey, but we have enough depth in his position.
        Best of Luck to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          The guy made a choice to go for Aussie, he born and grow up there and probably has zero connection with Iran. Who knows what is his reason, his parents are probably one of those refugees who skipped IR to have better life elsewhere, just to say It is his personal decision. I would have liked to see him in TM jersey, but we have enough depth in his position.
          He's born in Iran. He moved to Australia at age 7.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Why is this thread still going ... forget this guy. He chose his destiny ...
            “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

But that's the thing, his family aren't refugees. He was born in Iran, they used to visit until recently apparently, he still speaks Persian at home...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                But that's the thing, his family aren't refugees. He was born in Iran, they used to visit until recently apparently, he still speaks Persian at home...
                Where do you get all these from?
                I don't know the guy and just watched his goal for Aussie few days a go, but from what i heard he didn't mind to play for TM, but IFF and CQ did't show a serious interest in his case, and then he got a call by Aussie. We could probably have had a different scenario if Aussie was hesitating to invite him or we had less depth in his position. Plus playing in WC is a tempting opportunity for any player.

Comment

Where do you get all these from?
                  I don't know the guy and just watched his goal for Aussie few days a go, but from what i heard he didn't mind to play for TM, but IFF and CQ did't show a serious interest in his case, and then he got a call by Aussie. We could probably have had a different scenario if Aussie was hesitating to invite him or we had less depth in his position.
                  There are articles about it online and interviews.
                  For example this one says he still speaks Persian at home.
                  http://www.foxsportsasia.com/footbal...daniel-arzani/

I don't have a problem with the kid. He's a good player but definitely not good enough for our TM right now.
                  Even with OZ, I think he will get a few minutes, but CQ does not want players who don't wholeheartedly commit to TM.

He also has a great agent. I wish him well (except against TM), but I don't buy the hype.

Comment

I think it is good that we can have Iranian players playing for other countries. It helps future Iranians be more welcomed and easier integrated in those countries. It also shows we are able to assimilate and contribute in a country that gives us a chance and welcomes us. We must not forget even though he will play for Australia he is still an Iranian and will be an ambassador for us. All the best to Arzani, may he score many many goals for Australia.

Comment

There are articles about it online and interviews.
                      For example this one says he still speaks Persian at home.
                      http://www.foxsportsasia.com/footbal...daniel-arzani/

I don't have a problem with the kid. He's a good player but definitely not good enough for our TM right now.
                      Even with OZ, I think he will get a few minutes, but CQ does not want players who don't wholeheartedly commit to TM.

He also has a great agent. I wish him well (except against TM), but I don't buy the hype.
                      Probably offers more than Shojaei, while he is not good as Dejagah he has a higher fitness than him. And you have to be fair to him because he is the YOUNGEST PLAYER in the World Cup!

Comment

Probably offers more than Shojaei, while he is not good as Dejagah he has a higher fitness than him. And you have to be fair to him because he is the YOUNGEST PLAYER in the World Cup!
                        I'm not a Shojaei fan, but no!
                        Are you trolling?

Comment

I'm not a Shojaei fan, but no!
                          Are you trolling?
                          *Shojaei's recent form

Shojaei is not a WC player, he gives up possession way too much at last WC if my memory serves me justice. Also in recent friendlies he was poor, I feel people overrate him because of his past and he has attitude. Arzani is very good technically and much more crisp/fresher playing style. And Dejagah like I said is good but at more sluggish pace.

Comment

*Shojaei's recent form

Shojaei is not a WC player, he gives up possession way too much at last WC if my memory serves me justice. Also in recent friendlies he was poor, I feel people overrate him because of his past and he has attitude. Arzani is very good technically and much more crisp/fresher playing style. And Dejagah like I said is good but at more sluggish pace.
                            Shojaei also was playing out of position... But don't let that fact get in your way...
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                              Shojaei also was playing out of position... But don't let that fact get in your way...
                              He actually was not for all the matches, plus missing penalties does not mean playing out of position. Initially him playing poor in his position made him be moved to newer one for hopes of a better performance.

Comment

He actually was not for all the matches, plus missing penalties does not mean playing out of position. Initially him playing poor in his position made him be moved to newer one for hopes of a better performance.
                                Wrong again. He only started playing as a 6 after Ezatollahi was suspended for the Morocco match. CQ doesn't have another quality DM so he is trying all options. As for missing a penalty, all players miss them. Ronaldo. Messi. Go down the list. It happens.
                                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Working...
                                X