No announcement yet.

2015 FIVB Volleyball Men's World Cup [8 - 23 September]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is an issue with the coach and the players have lost respect for him and for the game. Even during one the games Iran took a time out and Farhad Ghaemi told the Ghafour "velesh kon" " man khodam jobran mikonam" this was because Kovac was rightfully blaming Ghafour for messing up points after points.

We need fresh blood in the team and we will get back to our good days.

Comment

1-0 Canada.. Oh well this team needs lots of motivation... what's going on ...

Comment

2-0 Canada God please help this team.......

Comment

Lol, at this rate, Denmark's C team could beat Iran..

Comment

Is Iran trying to reach the bottom of the ranking table? They're well on their way to do this.

Comment

Look at what Velasco did with the Argentina team in such a short time:
              7 wins 3 losses

http://worldcup.2015.men.fivb.com/en

Comment

what a nightmare tournament for Iran. it could not end fast enough for us. at this rate i do not think this team will be ready for the qualifications for Rio.
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Its a mutiny.

Comment

According to Davarzani, Kovac might get sacked after the World Cup

http://90tv.ir/video/152867/%DA%AF%D...88%D8%A7%DA%86

Comment

are these catastrophic results can be explained by nex players intriduced, youngs, test etc...?

Otherwise they should fire all and start from scratch

Comment

Iran defeats Egypt 3-0 (such a consolation) and we take 8th place in this World Cup. A bad World Cup for Iran. A new coach is needed, and players should have a punishment for their poor playing.

... We are off to the Asian Olympics Qualifiers next year...

Comment

Like i said this was a disaster by the Iran Volleyball Federation: here is an article that basically says what I have been saying: Why the Fuck did we rest our players for Asian Cup?!?!?

http://90tv.ir/news/153183/%DA%AF%D8...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Davarzani and his team once again shown their incompetency in running the show, unfortunately they will sack Kovaj for their own shortcomings. even though I think Kovaj was never a great coach for iran, this bad planning was all federation. they put all the eggs in once basket and lost everything in the process.
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                            Like i said this was a disaster by the Iran Volleyball Federation: here is an article that basically says what I have been saying: Why the Fuck did we rest our players for Asian Cup?!?!?

http://90tv.ir/news/153183/%DA%AF%D8...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Davarzani and his team once again shown their incompetency in running the show, unfortunately they will sack Kovaj for their own shortcomings. even though I think Kovaj was never a great coach for iran, this bad planning was all federation. they put all the eggs in once basket and lost everything in the process.
                            Wasn't it Kovac who suggested this plan? He wanted all his players at his disposal for a perfect preparation for the WC (taking part in the Wagner's Memorial and playing in Moscow)

Anyway we still got a little consolation at this World Cup:

Mohammad Mousavi

Comment

Kovac is likely to get sacked.

Comment

up two places from September in senior world rankings:
                                Rk. Teams Points +/- Rk.
                                Sept.
                                Diff.
                                1 Brazil 330 0
                                2 Poland 286 1
                                3 Russia 274 -1
                                4 Italy 268 1
                                5 USA 245 -2
                                6 Argentina 190 0
                                7 Bulgaria 150 0
                                8 Iran 145 0
                                9 Germany 135 1
                                10 Canada 131 1
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X