• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baitollah Abbaspour passes away

He passed away just 36. RIP

Who is he?

Comment

The Iranian bodybuilder who got sick I think.

Comment

All these steroids and drugs have terrible effects on health... RIP

Comment

I know he was a body builder but can someone tell me more about him? Why did he die? I've seen his photos a lot today so if someone can give me his life story I would really appreciate it. Rest in peace to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Soosk View Post
            I know he was a body builder but can someone tell me more about him? Why did he die? I've seen his photos a lot today so if someone can give me his life story I would really appreciate it. Rest in peace to him.
            He died from a condition called Vasculitis.

Comment

rip..

Comment

RIP Baitollah Abbaspour.

Comment

I followed him and he was very well respected in the international BB community and participated in the MR Olympia for the last few years, was also qualified for this year.

He had a great physique and was one of few bodybuilders that didn't have the pregnant gut look going, unfortunately he was always placed robbed in events and most likely for political reasons and his lack of English.

RIP

Comment

RIP Baitollah Abbaspour
                    Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                        He died from a condition called Vasculitis.
                        What kind of Vasculitis?
                        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

For a second I read the title as Beitashour I got scared

Comment

RIP pahlevoon.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                            X