Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A player to watch: Douglas Costa - Bayern Munich

Dear football friends,

have you seen this guy? He is owning Bundesliga left and right.
    His speed and ball control is unbelieveable.

I am sure we will see and hear more from him in future.

Some crazy stats:
    In 1.28 seconds he reached 31 km/h vs Hamburg.
    4 assists in 3 games.

Enjoy:

IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Haha I always use him on FIFA UT when i can't afford a great big team xD

Comment

Been watching him, what a steal for Bayern! this guy is dope
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Well the biggest transfer of the summer transfer might go trough in a few hours. Arsenal wants Zlatan.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
          Well the biggest transfer of the summer transfer might go trough in a few hours. Arsenal wants Zlatan.
          I don't know how I feel about that. If it does happen I hope he destroys the EPL to silence all his English critics.
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

bayern is the best at transfers. they fukkin stole Vidal from us on the cheap. our management is so stupid

they always manage to find good deals and they keep the core of their team together and hardly sell. they are a really well run team, but pep has no place on there. lol

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
              I don't know how I feel about that. If it does happen I hope he destroys the EPL to silence all his English critics.
              He destroyed his english critics after those 4 goals against england man ! they will never forget that

Comment

Funny thing is the kharkoste Almani fans were all critical on this transfer. 30 milion is too much, if the guy is so good why is he still playin in Ukraine at 25...
                But people who knew him for some years actually knew that he would easily become one of the top wingers in Bundesliga.

Comment

Shakhtar is literally one of the highest talent producing teams. They are #1 at bringing brazillians and others to Europe. Look at their roster and look at how many of their players are in top teams now

Mikhitaryan --> Dortmund star
                  Willian --> Chelsea
                  Costa --> Bayern
                  Luiz Adriano ---> Milan
                  and their roster is full of other players like that
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Hahahaha arsenal fans are furious ! XD they didn't buy a single striker and time is out hahahahaha just look at twitter you will laugh your asses off

Comment

Douglas Costa is very similar to Alexis Sanchez in some aspects. I love his style. He runs at you the second he gets the ball and makes counterattacks look like blitzkriegs.

Comment

Hahahah Blitzkrieg.
                        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          Shakhtar is literally one of the highest talent producing teams. They are #1 at bringing brazillians and others to Europe. Look at their roster and look at how many of their players are in top teams now

Mikhitaryan --> Dortmund star
                          Willian --> Chelsea
                          Costa --> Bayern
                          Luiz Adriano ---> Milan
                          and their roster is full of other players like that

do they have a stadium now? i remember an article about how cuz of the ukraine war how their stadium is unused but the groundskeeper still keeps the grass fresh hoping the team would return some day

Comment

wrong forum bro

bayern is going to be deadly this season.

Comment

Working...
                            X