Seria A thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seria A thread!

So guys! Who here follows Serie A? I know I do and Mr Juventus who all of you knows do we have any more people?

Today was the Milano Derby and holy shit! Finally Milano is alive. Both Inter and Milan are going to be serious contenders this season! An exciting season of Serie A coming up with Balotelli

AS Roma

Comment

Ya finally a good Milan derby. Its been forever lol
      I dont get why bacca was subbed. He was dangerous for Milan and finally they got a good defender in Romagnoli. Hes young and very mature. They still need to get another one cuz zapata sucks.

As for my Juve i cannot believe this nightmare. Im hoping we'll bounce back against man city but thats prob unlikely cuz we lack chemistry. This team is too new and we have loads on injury. The anchor of our mid Marchisio is missing another month ;-(

Comment

Here are some highlights of the milan and Inter game!

Comment

and balotelli did all this in 25 minutes when he got subbed in! He showed why we compared him to Zlatan 5 years ago. I think he is going to be better than evert this season

Comment

MILAN

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
              MILAN
              What did you think of Balos return

Comment

its crazy yesterday with 4 games that ended 2-2

some nice ass goals too

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                  What did you think of Balos return
                  I think I believe the stories about him changing.

He was an instant impact. He will eventually start in my opinion.

The team played decent I think. I am optimistic.

Comment

I grew up with watching Serie A and its still my favourite league )
                    Favourite club is Inter because of all the Argentinian players they had in the past 16, 17 years i watch football but a reason was also Ronaldo Fenomeno of course
                    I also loved the old Parma team with Buffon, Cannavaro, Thuram, Crespo, Veron and the others.
                    Anyways was a nice derby yesterday and i think Inter can definately finish top 3 this season and finally play Champions League again next year. Top 3 for me will be between Inter, Juve and Roma.
                    Europa League places will be very interesting. Only 2 spots for either Lazio, Fiorentina, Sampdoria, Milan or Napoli.
                    Hope Milan at least makes it to Europa League, but it will be a difficult task.

Now who you guys think is going to be top scorer this year? Many great strikers this season.
                    Dybala, Mandzukic, Dzeko, Higuain, Bacca, Luiz Adriano, Jovetic, Icardi, Toni, ...
                    My feeling says its gonna be Higuain this year.

Comment

Damn im surprised guys! we have fans of different teams on here not like the La Liga threads were its only real or barca. Finally :P and seems like its just me and mr juventus we got 1 inter 1 roma fan as well.

On Balotelli seems like he has realized this is make it or break it this season. He didn't seem mental as he used to be in the Milan - Inter game calm and focused on the goal.

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                      I grew up with watching Serie A and its still my favourite league )
                      Favourite club is Inter because of all the Argentinian players they had in the past 16, 17 years i watch football but a reason was also Ronaldo Fenomeno of course
                      I also loved the old Parma team with Buffon, Cannavaro, Thuram, Crespo, Veron and the others.
                      Anyways was a nice derby yesterday and i think Inter can definately finish top 3 this season and finally play Champions League again next year. Top 3 for me will be between Inter, Juve and Roma.
                      Europa League places will be very interesting. Only 2 spots for either Lazio, Fiorentina, Sampdoria, Milan or Napoli.
                      Hope Milan at least makes it to Europa League, but it will be a difficult task.

Now who you guys think is going to be top scorer this year? Many great strikers this season.
                      Dybala, Mandzukic, Dzeko, Higuain, Bacca, Luiz Adriano, Jovetic, Icardi, Toni, ...
                      My feeling says its gonna be Higuain this year.
                      I believe We can break in to that top 3 :P and kick down Roma! Its definatly going to be an exciting season. Barca if you ask me could be the top scorer man he was amazing against inter. Or he might become the assist king!

But I have to say I believe in our new coach and he fucking made montolovio look good just doing that is impressive. I have always rated De Sciligio and seems like he has arisen suddenly from the ashes under this new coach.

Niang and Menez are both injured though :/ I hope they make it back.

But yeah Milans weakness is its midfield. I dont think we can fix it now, hopefully I'm wrong and the new guys will impress but what I think will work is playing a 4-3-3. With Bacca and Luiz Adriano playing in front and Balotelli as a kind of a playmaker longshot kind of a player

Comment

I really dont think Milan will be able to reach the top 3, but who knows. One thing thats for sure is that theyre stronger this year and will finish higher than last year when the became 10th. However like i said i think theyll fight for Europa League along those teams i mentioned.
                        By the way seems like Marchisio will be out for 4 or 5 weeks. Another big blow for Juve. How has Hernanes done so far? On his good day hes a great player but just too inconsistent. Love his technique and shots.

Comment

Yeah just read the marchisio report as well, juve is going to have a hard time now. A really hard time. I know our team hasn't improved that much but our coach Mihajlovic is a GOOD coach compared to the Sedorf, Inzaghi era of fail.

Comment

Comment

its all relative man. People have started putting so much emphasis on which league is better than the other in the past 7-8 yrs cuz of this new age of twitter and vine football fans who dont know shit about the game. There really isnt a proper way of measuring whos stronger than who unless they face each other. And you cant really go by a result here and there. If you go by results, Italian teams usually do better than germans in direct battles. But Germans are probably better in dealing with smaller teams where as Serie A teams tend to underestimate their opponents and play down to their opposition.

overall, its a stupid comparison because there are so many variables involved. What time of the year it is, which players are injured, suspended or not and most importantly who is their opponent in CL or EL. One team can have an easier route than the other one based on the draw.

Comment

Working...
                              X