No announcement yet.

Seria A thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if Juve can beat City. City are on fire right now and juve got injury problems

Comment

Past few year results show that Bundesliga is a stronger league. Just few weeks ago, Leverkusen (Germany's 4th team) knocked out Lazio (Italy's 3rd team) from CL play off. past few years, italy couldnt get more than 2 teams in CL that too, usually 1 of them gets knocked out in group stage while Germany almost always all 4 teams qualify to second round in CL against Italy's 1. the likes of Lazio, Napoli and Roma all have failed while Germany's Schalke and Leverkusen have qualified out of group stage, while Dortmund has gone even further.

i think u could say the other way around, no team other than Juventus (last years Juventus not the current one) can get a CL spot in Bundesliga.
      Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 09-15-2015, 04:57 AM.
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Bundesliga is the strongest league in the world.
        As for Series A, there's good competition. Fiorza, AC Milan, Inter, Juve, Roma, Lazoo, Napoli. Always exciting games. Top scorer will be Dzeko this season. Great forward just never worked out at Man City.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
          Amen to that.

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
            Past few year results show that Bundesliga is a stronger league. Just few weeks ago, Leverkusen (Germany's 4th team) knocked out Lazio (Italy's 3rd team) from CL play off. past few years, italy couldnt get more than 2 teams in CL that too, usually 1 of them gets knocked out in group stage while Germany almost always all 4 teams qualify to second round in CL against Italy's 1. the likes of Lazio, Napoli and Roma all have failed while Germany's Schalke and Leverkusen have qualified out of group stage, while Dortmund has gone even further.

i think u could say the other way around, no team other than Juventus (last years Juventus not the current one) can get a CL spot in Bundesliga.
            Yeah but if we count the last 10 years for example, only Bayern has won the CL in 2013.
            Milan won it in 2007 or 2008 and Inter in 2010.
            Also in Europa League/Uefa Cup german teams have not done shit in the past 10 or 15 years.
            Last season they didnt even have one single team
            in Europa League semifinal, Italy had 2 (Napoli and Fiorentina).

In my opinion they are on the same
            level but maybe Italy is slighty stronger. Slightly weaker than
            both is France and Spain and England are slightly stronger (at the moment).
            15 years ago Serie A was definately nr. 1

Comment

Past few year results show that Bundesliga is a stronger league. Just few weeks ago, Leverkusen (Germany's 4th team) knocked out Lazio (Italy's 3rd team) from CL play off.
              Dont forget that Wolfsburg (Germanys 2nd team) got trashed by Napoli (Italys 5th team) only few month ago in Europa League 1/4 finals.

Comment

And another thing is that Italy still attracts more stars than Germany.
                For example i really cant see a player like Higuain playing for a German team that usually fights for Europa League.
                A player of his caliber would probably only consider Bayern in whole Bundesliga but in Italy he is playing for a team thats not even one of the real top teams. I can give few other examples also.

Comment

did you not see Juve-Dortmund, Napoli-Wolfsburg, and some other Italian /german match up last year i cant remember ?

Leverkusen beat lazio this yr because that 2nd leg Lazio was missing like 4 key players

Comment

based on what?

Comment

by the way, why is it that everone has to come and hijack any thread about Serie A and change the discussion to what league is best or not?

This has been an annoying pattern since like 2010 as soon as Italy went down hill. Everyone feels the need to come and talk shit when times are bad but when things go good everyone conveniently forgets. Juve makes CL final when no one believed and still there is no respect. People can create their own threads for topics they want, no need to hijack one for this league. Makes you wonder why people have such a hard on for a bad league that is crap? if its crap then you dont need to talk about it, let people be. Is it inferiority complex or what? if a league is shit, i dont even need to mention it.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        did you not see Juve-Dortmund, Napoli-Wolfsburg, and some other Italian /german match up last year i cant remember ?

Leverkusen beat lazio this yr because that 2nd leg Lazio was missing like 4 key players
                        Not fair to compare Italy's strongest team by far (back then) vs a German team that was 9th or something at that moment. Dortmund was in horrendous form back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          Not fair to compare Italy's strongest team by far (back then) vs a German team that was 9th or something at that moment. Dortmund was in horrendous form back then.
                          oh its funny when we were facing them everyone thought they were gonna beat us. Including when we won first leg 2-1 people thought dortmund was gonna come back.

whatever place they were they still finished 7th and kicked bayern out of german cup

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            oh its funny when we were facing them everyone thought they were gonna beat us. Including when we won first leg 2-1 people thought dortmund was gonna come back.

whatever place they were they still finished 7th and kicked bayern out of german cup
                            Still, you're comparing the 7th best club in Germany to the best in Italy, not fair.

And I'm not saying Serie-A is bad or Bundesliga is better, I'm just saying that was a bad comparison.

Juve got mad respect from me last year after how they played.

Comment

what a huge win by Juve today......just what we needed for a confidence boost

Comment

As for Series A, there's good competition. Fiorza, AC Milan, Inter, Juve, Roma, Lazoo, Napoli. Always exciting games. Top scorer will be Dzeko this season. Great forward just never worked out at Man City.
                                i think spanish league is strongest in the world, and by quiet a margin actually.
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X