Seria A thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
    Yeah but if we count the last 10 years for example, only Bayern has won the CL in 2013.
    Milan won it in 2007 or 2008 and Inter in 2010.
    Also in Europa League/Uefa Cup german teams have not done shit in the past 10 or 15 years.
    Last season they didnt even have one single team
    in Europa League semifinal, Italy had 2 (Napoli and Fiorentina).

In my opinion they are on the same
    level but maybe Italy is slighty stronger. Slightly weaker than
    both is France and Spain and England are slightly stronger (at the moment).
    15 years ago Serie A was definately nr. 1
    thats why i said recent results, meaning past 5 years or so as it depicts the current trend.

but just to correct u, infact last year was the first time italian team actually did something in Europa league. other than that, germany has been doing much better in europa league than italy, again in recent years, which is showing current trend not 10 15 years ago. hamburg, schalke, wolfsburg, hannover all reached quarters or semis while bremen even reached the finals while italian team were nowhere to be found.

infact whole german football start picking up again in the late 2000's after they went through a dip from early 2000s. that time, italian football was doing great, but since 2010 they have been going down. a somewat reflection of this can also been in the national team performance of both countries.
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

And another thing is that Italy still attracts more stars than Germany.
      For example i really cant see a player like Higuain playing for a German team that usually fights for Europa League.
      A player of his caliber would probably only consider Bayern in whole Bundesliga but in Italy he is playing for a team thats not even one of the real top teams. I can give few other examples also.
      no offense but maybe u should do more research on the bundesliga. if italian football was still attracting top players, italian teams would be doing better in europe. heck both milan and inter cant get good players with all that history and fame, so ur argument is really not correct. infact, its the other way around, the only italian team a top player MIGHT consider is juventus. even juventus is losing key players like vidal. juventus couldnt even get one of draxler/gotze/isco all of whom they wanted so badly.

if u want to compare, u can say huntelaar is playing in a europa league team like schalke, while in italy he only played for milan and not any other team. de bruyne, luis gustavo, aubameyang, van der vart, diego ribas are just a few example of key players of their national teams who came to bundesliga and not bayern.

P.S. higuain is actually of italian ancestry, so that can also play a role in a players decision, to play somewat at home and with a coach of his own nationality (rafa benitez)
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        did you not see Juve-Dortmund, Napoli-Wolfsburg, and some other Italian /german match up last year i cant remember ?

Leverkusen beat lazio this yr because that 2nd leg Lazio was missing like 4 key players

Dont forget that Wolfsburg (Germanys 2nd team) got trashed by Napoli (Italys 5th team) only few month ago in Europa League 1/4 finals.
        1) but the same wolfsbug trashed intermilan in the round of 16. schalke trashed intermilan 3 4 years ago in CL and schalke was the 4th or 5th team of germany that time. bremen trashed udinese and knocked out milan in europa league the year they went to finals. so yea, i too can ask u if u did not see those games? plus if we want to include juventus into the mix, then we can also include bayern into this discussion and lets not start about bayern trashing roma last year and juve 2 3 years ago. the point was to keep bayern and juve aside and discuss the rest of the leagues performance

the reason that i gave the leverkusen lazio example is cos it is a new season plus supported my argument that germany almost always has 4 teams in CL while italy has only 2, their 3rd team cant even qualify through play offs and out of the 2 who are in CL, almost always 1 doesnt pass group stages.

2) i too can say this team lost cos this player or that player or those players were missing. all teams miss players at some point of time and lose some matches. but im not gonna sit and look into squads and see which german team missed who when they lost to an italian team.

u asked for peoples opinion here (post#14 of this thread), i gave u mine but i dont think its worth ur time or mine to sit and go into micro details such as which team was missing which players and was in wat form when they played each other and then try to justify their bad performance by saying this team didnt take the competition seriously or that team was missing X player when they lost.

the recent trend shows that german teams are doing better than italian teams in CL and Europa league both (bar last years Europa League only). this is also reflected in the UEFA rankings, UEFA coefficients, and national teams performance. keep in mind a lot of people or pundits have begun to argue that the bundesliga is the strongest league in the whole (which i disagree with whole heartedly), but u tell me, how many people today are arguing that serie A is the strongest league in the world??

as an overall comparison keeping all things in mind, bundesliga is a stronger league than serie A at the moment which is why some people dare argue bundesliga is the best league in the world or atleast replace the English Premier League as the 2nd best league behind spain, but noone dares to argue about italian league moving to even 3rd spot. infact the only thing people and media discuss about italian league are the warning signs that they may lose their 4th spot to portugal! this alone should sum up the recent trend of the 2 leagues
        Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 09-15-2015, 10:58 PM.
        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Series A was the best but now Bundesliga is emerging. There is more competitiveness like Wolfsburg, Hamburg, schalke Bayern Dortmund etc. Series a is the same but at a slightly lower level.

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
            no offense but maybe u should do more research on the bundesliga. if italian football was still attracting top players, italian teams would be doing better in europe. heck both milan and inter cant get good players with all that history and fame, so ur argument is really not correct.
            Hehe... Yashar jan i played myself just one step under youth Bundesliga, basically 2nd division so trust me i know better than most here. Many players who now play or played in Bundesliga, Bundesliga 2 and other european leagues, are friends, former club mates or player i played against. Even if i dont know them personally, a friend or so knows them close, you know the world is small. The guy who made Germany world champions in minute 119 last year was the teammate of one of my best friends not too long ago. Trust me i know German football very well.

And your point on Inter and Milan is exactly what i meant. Both have been only medicore italian teams the past 3 or so years yet they were able to sign the like of Bacca, Kondogbia, .. this year. Would those players join midtable Bundesliga teams? Im almost sure not. See even a player like Perisic who was an important player for Wolfsburg signed for Inter. So he would have played Championsleague if he stayed there, now hes
            not even in Europa League.

Comment

Okay guys for the sake of all the gods in the world can we stop comparing dick sizes? Some prefer Serie A some prefer Bundesliga some prefer IPL for crying out loud. xD lets just focus on Serie A and its players

Comment

Hehe... Yashar jan i played myself just one step under youth Bundesliga, basically 2nd division so trust me i know better than most here. Many players who now play or played in Bundesliga, Bundesliga 2 and other european leagues, are friends, former club mates or player i played against. Even if i dont know them personally, a friend or so knows them close, you know the world is small. The guy who made Germany world champions in minute 119 last year was the teammate of one of my best friends not too long ago. Trust me i know German football very well.

And your point on Inter and Milan is exactly what i meant. Both have been only medicore italian teams the past 3 or so years yet they were able to sign the like of Bacca, Kondogbia, .. this year. Would those players join midtable Bundesliga teams? Im almost sure not. See even a player like Perisic who was an important player for Wolfsburg signed for Inter. So he would have played Championsleague if he stayed there, now hes
                not even in Europa League.
                good to have u here then and looking forward to ur future contributions in the international forum.

again, this is not a fair comparison.

1) mid table german teams dont have the money to buy kondogbia and bacca for 35M and 30M Euro respectively. certainly they will not splash this kind of money on any player, specially not on players who have shined just last year. if bayern with all its wealth and ambitions biggest history transfer fees is 40M Euro, to expect mid table German teams to pay 30M or 35M on some players who havent really proven themselves in long term is impossible. again as i said, juve was in desperate need of an attacking midfielder and they couldnt convince gotze, isco or draxler to join 2 of whom are subs in their teams while the 3rd one still has to prove himself, so over paying to get some not 100% established stars by the 2 milan teams is hardly an argument.

2) u should compare midtable german teams with mid table italian teams. would kondogbia or bacca go to lazio or napoli? not milan or inter.

3) bacca and kondogbia are not superstars that u should use them as examples. one can hardly argue they are even really proven players after just 1 or 2 years of shining. milan and inter had no choice but to pay such high fees for these players to get them given their poor performance. bacca or kondogbia in terms of names cant even be compared to huntelaar, van der vart, luis guztavi or kevin de bruyne. these guys are established stars and key players of their national teams, kondogbia and bacca are very new and the verdict for them is not out yet.

as for perisic, he was a substitute in wolfsburg, thats why he left. he was previously a substitute in dortmund and he left dortmund to wolfsburg hoping to become a fixed player which he didnt become.
                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Yashar jan hala bezar ma harfe Zamboor jano gush konim.

Comment

I would love to watch Serie A, but stupid BEIN Sports Channel costs a $150 a year in Australia!

Comment

Yashar jan hala bezar ma harfe Zamboor jano gush konim.
                      az zanboor size shamboole zlatano bepors
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Comment

Littelpersia there is a chancer Eversport might be streaming the whole season for free in hd quality i update you on the updates

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                          az zanboor size shamboole zlatano bepors
                          I have a feeling its smaller than Messis, they pumped up messi with drugs man he got to have the biggest in all of town. Anyways back to football.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            Littelpersia there is a chancer Eversport might be streaming the whole season for free in hd quality i update you on the updates

I have a feeling its smaller than Messis, they pumped up messi with drugs man he got to have the biggest in all of town. Anyways back to football.
                            Hey bro I searched up aftonbladet app on mobile and I don't understand Swedish does it have live for free?

Comment

Guys stop with the insecurity please. Create a thread for bundesliga or whatever other thread u want to bash this league. Let us have our conversation here.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                                Hey bro I searched up aftonbladet app on mobile and I don't understand Swedish does it have live for free?
                                Its not 100% sure they will send this weeks game i sent them a tweet they would tell me as soon as they know

Comment

Working...
                                X