Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
    Apparently Salimi is here just to fill the numbers. he got injured recently, and has acknowledged that he is not favourite to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    wtf! Salimi's silver is already set he will win atleast silver

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
      Both of our wrestlers will face tough opponents. If they win, they will face easier opponents. Are the draws intentional? instead of being random?
      draw in wrestling is random. last olympic nr1 russian and nr2 palang juybar faced each other in 1st round and reza won

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        wtf! Salimi's silver is already set he will win atleast silver
        I swear It was one of the PFDC members (it might of been you) that said that Salimi acknowledged another contender ( I can't recall his name) is favourite to win gold in his weight class.

Comment

I swear It was one of the PFDC members (it might of been you) that said that Salimi acknowledged another contender ( I can't recall his name) is favourite to win gold in his weight class.

Yes it's the Georgian. He is heavily favored. Everyone knows

Comment

Sourian out to the mat now.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

lol is he out?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                lol is he out?
                Yea he lost in his fist match. Head to the wrestling post in this forum and there are some good explanations of what is going on with him.

Comment

On a side note...many of our athletes are wearing Li Ning track suits...if you recall this brand was trying to sponsor TM. Otherwise Merooj seems to be the athletic gear of choice.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

How our hockey field team was having a good world cup recently, the same with our fencing team, and neither is in the olympics?

Comment

what are our chances for medals in taekwondo?

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                        what are our chances for medals in taekwondo?
                        farzan is the best out of all weights and we have also mehdi who is also ranked nr1 in the world. also mardani can win. in women we have 17 year old kimia who is the biggest talanet in the sport and she won a grand prix beating all of the best. so even she could win gold. unlikely but 4 gold is in reach only in taekwondo

to our disadv is the new rules in the sports where headkicks now get electronic points and not like before were refs had to give head points

Comment

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Guys lets not forget about Taftian running in the semis of the 100m sprint. Have we ever made it to the final of this event before?

By the way it's in less than 2 hours time.

Shame I will be at school, but hope the math teacher will be a OG a put it on the projector for us![emoji1]

Comment

Guys lets not forget about Taftian running in the semis of the 100m sprint. Have we ever made it to the final of this event before?

By the way it in less than 2 hours time.

It'll be really difficult for him to make the final, his personal record is 10.04 and I believe most of the finalists will be under 10

Envoyé de mon D6603 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                              It'll be really difficult for him to make the final, his personal record is 10.04 and I believe most of the finalists will be under 10

Envoyé de mon D6603 en utilisant Tapatalk
                              Most of the semi-finalists will be under 10?
                              I very much doubt that would happen, not in a semi-final at least.

but don't get me wrong, it will still be a BIG ask for Taftian to make it through to the final.

Comment

Is it top 3 from each semi final that goes through?

Comment

Working...
                                X