Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    What a time to choke. Out of everything in the Olympics for Iran, this has been the most shocking to me.
    I expect corruption, bad performances, bad referees, bad weather, incompetence by officials, but for an athlete to under-perform this much - even I wasn't expecting that.

Thank you Iranian sports for always giving us so much heartache
    Honestly, many of the wrestlers also underperformed..

Comment

Im done with the 2016 Olympics....now bring on Qatar in WCQ.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        he is no 1 but lack of experience, if u are ahead 3-1 get close to him get few more fouls and win 3-2 why u let him attack, make zero sense
        It is not lack of experience. He has beaten so many more elite competitors in tough competitions. This was just pure insanity!

Comment

he was trying to keep his 4 Points ahead and saving energi for the next more importnat matches....
          a decisive mistake.....yaroo ro daste kam gereft....

Comment

rumor that saeid abdevali will get silver and not bronze

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
              ?????

Comment

Comment

The worst part: effort of our two weightlifters who got gold, wasted..

Comment

Got to give the Iranian athletes credit where it's due, they either win or lose in spectacular fashion.

Either it's Kianoush winning gold by beating a WR set 2 mins prior in his last attempt, or world nr1 losing 4-3 having been 3-0 up with a few seconds to go.

I've never had this constant feeling of anger supporting Australian athletes, but when it comes to Iran it seems to always end in anger.

In my 3 short years following Iranian athletes I would rank from highest to lowest my anger:

1. Asian cup 2015

2. Iran v Argentina WC 2014

3.Qualification for u-23 football rio

4. 2016 Olympics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                      Got to give the Iranian athletes credit where it's due, they either win or lose in spectacular fashion.

Either it's Kianoush winning gold by beating a WR set 2 mins prior in his last attempt, or world nr1 losing 4-3 having been 3-0 up with a few seconds to go.

I've never had this constant feeling of anger supporting Australian athletes, but when it comes to Iran it seems to always end in anger.

In my 3 short years following Iranian athletes I would rank from highest to lowest my anger:

1. Asian cup 2015

2. Iran v Argentina WC 2014

3.Qualification for u-23 football rio

4. 2016 Olympics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Lmao don't worry bro it will get much worse. You're lucky to only have been suffering for 3 years..

Comment

^4 beats 3 anytime, who cares about Olympics football, when that's all we watch the entire year? Also, that team didn't work and retarded management.

Comment

TM needs to win in 2 weeks to make us forget this nightmare

Comment

How unlucky can a nation be. We just can't catch a break it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                              why is that?

Comment

Guys I didn't watch Farzan, did he lose due to his own under-performing or some referee bias?

Comment

Working...
                                X