Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Iran Olympic committee has a lot of explaining to do! The failed to provide the necessary support in the last 4 years for the federations and athletes. Iran Olympic Committee has 4 years to prepare the teams for the next Olympic in 2020. For this Olympic I would give them a grade F. They completely failed.
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

it was indeed a hurting and ugly loss this last one, to lose under the very last seconds against a nobody Arab boy....

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
        Guys I didn't watch Farzan, did he lose due to his own under-performing or some referee bias?
        he underperformed but had 3-1 with 0,5 sec left and got round kicked

Comment

Guys I didn't watch Farzan, did he lose due to his own under-performing or some referee bias?
          he was 3-1 with 1 second left. the guy got a 3pointer in the last 0.5 seconds

Farzan i think was distracted waiting for time to end. His own fault , lack of experience i guess?

Comment

Completely his own fault.
            He admitted it to.
            Just got lazy and underestimated his opponent.

Comment

Farzan being a hero after the game warning sensitive viewers this is hurtfull to watch
              http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1217...A8%D9%82%D9%87

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post
                he was 3-1 with 1 second left. the guy got a 3pointer in the last 0.5 seconds

Farzan i think was distracted waiting for time to end. His own fault , lack of experience i guess?
                I think that would explain it then, his first Olympics aged 19

Comment

First he went up by 3 points; he hit a head kick which barely touched. The referees didn't originally award the point. The Iranian coach asked for a review and the 3 points were awarded.

He then committed to fouls (fell) which is equal to one point.

With probably 1 second to go (max), he was hit twice one of them being a jumping kick which has 2 points. He lost 4-3.

In the replay you could see that with 2-3 seconds to go (the instant that he starts getting hit) he's actually not looking at the fighter and looking away at the clock... noone mentioned it on tv maybe to save him the unprofessionalism but oh well, he learnt. He's only 19 and will do great in the future if he learns from his mistakes...

P.S. f**k this olympic altogether

Comment

his own underperformence

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                      Farzan being a hero after the game warning sensitive viewers this is hurtfull to watch
                      http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1217...A8%D9%82%D9%87
                      tragic, teflaki

Comment

Originally posted by Pouya View Post
                        First he went up by 3 points; he hit a head kick which barely touched. The referees didn't originally award the point. The Iranian coach asked for a review and the 3 points were awarded.

He then committed to fouls (fell) which is equal to one point.

With probably 1 second to go (max), he was hit twice one of them being a jumping kick which has 2 points. He lost 4-3.

In the replay you could see that with 2-3 seconds to go (the instant that he starts getting hit) he's actually not looking at the fighter and looking away at the clock... noone mentioned it on tv maybe to save him the unprofessionalism but oh well, he learnt. He's only 19 and will do great in the future if he learns from his mistakes...

P.S. f**k this olympic altogether
                        yes his future is great since he is nr.1 rank in the world being only 19 BUT in the future he might have change his weight and this will be really tough! his time was now

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          why is that?
                          irib commentator said saeid will get silver and not bronze. i wonder if he was fooled or if this is true?

Comment

Sums up our feelings:

"اشک و خنده تو"
                            http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=23442

Comment

yes his future is great since he is nr.1 rank in the world being only 19 BUT in the future he might have change his weight and this will be really tough! his time was now
                              please dont give me the age explanations, other countries like canada send a 16 years old and she win 5 medals, a gold and silver and bronze, so no excuse for being young, he is world no.1 and good , you need to focus and win , i dont care about his age,if he won world championship last year at 18 , then is the same here, is harder i know but he should pass the first round at least

Comment

irib commentator said saeid will get silver and not bronze. i wonder if he was fooled or if this is true?
                                but why, there were two bronzez, why not the other guy get silver, plus irib talk nonsense alot

Comment

Working...
                                X