Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aberoo rizi kardan vaghean taekwando begheyre kimia....

Comment

fuck mardani loses in golden point, I have no clue how this sport works...

Comment

The taekwando team failed miserably.
        Coaching really messed up and the strategy seemed to be off. Very passive. Shameful.

Comment

He has a chance at Bronze if Cho wins his semi. Ghasemi has to turn it up today and get our gold

Comment

poor teakwando performence, really poor

Comment

wow that was so weak by entire mens team. even farzan 3-0 up until last sec was way below expectations. i'm shocked.

Comment

Very good! Just continue winning medals at useless world cups which nobody cares about and then screw up at the olympics!

Comment

They need the gheyrat of our wrestlers. Our wrestleres fought like men until the last second.
                  I think even Kimia would beat Mardani and our other two great "world champions".

Comment

vaghean eftezahhhh....2 were supposed to get gold..and sajjad had such a easy path to final....no medals. pathetic

Comment

It should be mandated in Iran that all professional sports federations have an appointed psychologist. I know "mental health" is not a priority for the people in Iran but mental stability is essential in sports. Think of all the late points we give up, late goals we give up, opponents we underestimate etc.

Comment

its GBR vs AZB right now in taekwondo. azb is big fav but GBR is 1-0 up and sajjad is back right now

Comment

ok so sajjad is out i'm still shocked how weak perforamnce he had he was just standing the netire time watching

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            its GBR vs AZB right now in taekwondo. azb is big fav but GBR is 1-0 up and sajjad is back right now
                            Cho lost. Nothing for Sajjad

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

reza yazdani basically worst possible draw getting 1 extra fight and that against a turk and if he wins against azb and then again against another strong if he wins damn what that sux

Comment

nasiri also gets to fight 1 extra fight so pretty bad draw but his first 2 fights should be easier

Comment

Working...
                                X