Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Narse View Post
    So could someone please elaborate about our weightlifters please? Like someone did for wrestling and taekwond?
    85 kilos Rostami holds the world records that he set just a month ago and unless something crazy happens he will get at least a silver medal.

94 kilos Moradi has had amazing lifts and even broke the world record in training. Unless what happened in 2012 happens again and the weightlifting mafia make him drop the weights he will medal for sure.

105 and 105+ I think Barari and Salimi also have a shot at getting a medal.

Comment

Unfortunately Molaei has had a terrible car accident this morning. His grandpa was killed and him and his brother and father are seriously injured. He couldn't make the olympics even if he was chosen!
      Last edited by _Navid_; 07-21-2016, 05:06 AM.

Comment

God bless them! Did molaei drive and crash due to being upset? So sad

Comment

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

What a tragic accident. May his grandfather rest in peace, and all the best wishes to Molaei and his brothers[emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

damn how serious are his injuries? this is unreal...damn!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
              ^
              OH NOOO!!!

Now that Russians are out, I was pretty sure we would've repeated Gold and Silver in 105+ kgs same as London2012.
              I don't understand why they cut Molaei out..! Could it be injury or something?
              so all russians are banned for weightlifting? what about the kazahkhs and belarus? ila ilin, the great kazakh also dopped. is he banned too?

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                God bless them! Did molaei drive and crash due to being upset? So sad
                His brother was driving but Bahador took over so he can get a rest. Then he fell sleep and they hit a truck and then a Nissan. He had an operation and is in ICU. He was definitely mentally tired.

Comment

Comment

so sad

i think he's carrier is finished

Comment

Really Really sad for Bahador, he is not just a good wightlifters but a good boy, I wish him the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Narse View Post
                        so all russians are banned for weightlifting? what about the kazahkhs and belarus? ila ilin, the great kazakh also dopped. is he banned too?
                        This is not a sure thing yet, IWF published a start list today and thy are all still in them.

but Ilyin tested positive for both of his Olympic golds and will lose both medals and his records and wll be banned from Rio, this one is a sure thing.

btw, I have to repeat it again, Salimi's main opponent is not from Russia but Georgia. this Talakhadze kid will win the gold probably unless Behdad does something crazy there.

Comment

Behdad looks in good shape.

http://presstv.com/Detail/2016/07/21...assan-Rouhani-

Comment

Re Molaei ... so sad and tragic.

May his Grandpa rest in peace and may he and his brother and dad recover soon...
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

He seems to be in a very bad condition[emoji17]. I hope he doesn't sustain any long term injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Guys, if anyone come across an app where you can follow a specific country for the Olympics, Iran of course, please share the info here! thought it would be cool to have an app where we can just follow our athletes so we wont mis any of their games, and so we know when it will be I just downloaed the official Rio 2016 app, not possible there yet :/

Comment

Working...
                                X