Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we have a schedule with our athletes in European time?

Comment

Originally posted by Narse View Post
      what about kianoush rostami? i read somewhere he has now the silver medal of 2012 (london) because the second placed guy cheated with doping?!
      yup the russian did doping, and got his medal taken from him

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN300 View Post
        And another one ... Ruslan Albegov has also been reported as being retested positive for London 2012.
        If it is confirmed, it means one less opponent for Behdad and in other words only 1 rival: Lasha Talakhadze from Georgia.
        But as said, 210+250 isn't sure enough for gold even though still interesting. And keep in mind that usually you can't repeat what you did in trainings, even though in Salimi's case it is different.
        210 and 250 is medal range, the georgian only got 207 and 247 in world i think, and honestly you cant jump alot in a year most is like 5,10 kg

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          210 and 250 is medal range, the georgian only got 207 and 247 in world i think, and honestly you cant jump alot in a year most is like 5,10 kg
          '

he did 212 and 251 in europe with 6 success lifts so i guess he had a bit more room as well and he's had a better prep coming in for rio behdad just recently did heavy surgery

Comment

Seriously, if those new outfits will be approved, we will have the sexiest men at the opening ceremony

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Seriously, if those new outfits will be approved, we will have the sexiest men at the opening ceremony
              Still would have been sexier with hats on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                Still would have been sexier with hats on.
                Baba hala for your sake, I will call the federation and comitee Olampic and tell them they shall give everyone a kola ghermezi! 😂😅

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Baba hala for your sake, I will call the federation and comitee Olampic and tell them they shall give everyone a kola ghermezi! 😂😅
                  These hats

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam...xlarge-169.jpg

More hats

http://public.media.smithsonianmag.c...c_team_570.jpg

Anyway I hope we get to replace these 'eraser' uniforms.

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cps...mbodjavan1.jpg

Comment

They already approved new outfits and i dint think they even will pay for it..

Comment

After everyone ridiculed the olympic outfit it will be changed to one of the following:

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                        After everyone ridiculed the olympic outfit it will be changed to one of the following:

Thanks !

It looks we will be less embarrassed during the parade of nations finally.

Comment

The white one is way better than the black one.

We need a happy color for our nation. White is good.

Comment

Apparently Alexander Ivanov and Andrey Demanov from Russia have also been tested positive after another serie of retests from 2012 OG (in 94Kg category) which means that if it is confirmed Iran will gain a new medal for these games.
                            Initially Saeid Mohammadpour placed 5th but after Ilyin's doping revelation during the first wave of retesting he moved into 4th place (not confirmed yet, probably after Rio), but now after the 2nd wave of retestings it appears that initial Silver medalist and 4th place (later presumably Gold and bronze winners) have also used drugs which means that Mohammadpour can move into silver while initial Bronze medallist from Moldova Ciricu will move into gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                              The white one is way better than the black one.

We need a happy color for our nation. White is good.
                              Yes but the black one is better for women

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN300 View Post
                                Apparently Alexander Ivanov and Andrey Demanov from Russia have also been tested positive after another serie of retests from 2012 OG (in 94Kg category) which means that if it is confirmed Iran will gain a new medal for these games.
                                Initially Saeid Mohammadpour placed 5th but after Ilyin's doping revelation during the first wave of retesting he moved into 4th place (not confirmed yet, probably after Rio), but now after the 2nd wave of retestings it appears that initial Silver medalist and 4th place (later presumably Gold and bronze winners) have also used drugs which means that Mohammadpour can move into silver while initial Bronze medallist from Moldova Ciricu will move into gold.
                                wow this is really funny. its so hard to belief what it is out of this world.

Comment

Working...
                                X