Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Narse View Post
    wow this is really funny. its so hard to belief what it is out of this world.
    It also seems that the supposed gold winner won't be awarded any medal, because he was himself caught for dopping last year during EC and suspended for 8 years until 2022 !
    Which means they may don't give any gold medal after all.
    This sport is becoming pathetic these days, even more if they don't suspend the golden trio of Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus from Olympics. For each new wave of retesting, each one of them has at least 2 dopped weightlifter and most of them are medallists, while Russia is exploding all records with easily more than 10 lifters positive for 2008+2012, and as I said most of them are medallists.
    If they don't make drastic changes and fix a lot of things immediately, IOC will suspend Weightlifting just after Rio like what they done with Wrestling after London.

Comment

i am reading now that the moldovian guy also doped. now mohammadpour has the gold? lool no way they would given an iranian that easily gold.

Comment

Awesome, I'm glad they changed the clothes!

Comment

So, these seem to be the newest designs, can we verify they will be the official clothes?

Comment

yes people are still making fun of them saying they look like khiar goje panir but hey much better than the original one. cred to the designer gifting these away to iran

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
              yes people are still making fun of them saying they look like khiar goje panir but hey much better than the original one. cred to the designer gifting these away to iran
              At least they have the flag color in it, look stylish and have a good fit. What IR made looked like something a homeless would turn down to wear. And also, no matter what, Iranians will always find some way to make fun of anything.

Comment

So we went from the 'Eraser' outfit to an outfit that resembles the Iranian breakfast? Why couldn't they just accept the other one that everyone found cool? Is that too much to ask?

I guess I shouldn't complain.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                  So we went from the 'Eraser' outfit to an outfit that resembles the Iranian breakfast? Why couldn't they just accept the other one that everyone found cool? Is that too much to ask?

I guess I shouldn't complain.
                  I guess you mean the black ones, right? I guess IR didn't want women all over the world to let their abe dahan fall out when they see our male athletes

Comment

BTW, guys, I'm making a complete schedule with our athletes, dates and times CET, I will upload here somehow asap

Comment

Guys, I finished the schedule, please tell me how I can upload it here for ya'll

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        Guys, I finished the schedule, please tell me how I can upload it here for ya'll
                        PDF File ?

Comment

these new uniforms are much better than the original. of course not the best, but we can agree it looks respectable.
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN300 View Post
                            PDF File ?
                            yeah, it says not possible :/

Comment

Okay, guys, try download from these links:
                              http://docdro.id/baxGw74
                              https://www.scribd.com/document/3195...n-Rio-Schedule

Aaaand your're welcome, you can thank me later
                              I tried to list them in order of date as best as possible.

Comment

On second thought, I'm actually happy with the new costumes. I hope they have them ready on time though.

I just rewatched the 2012 Olympics Nation parade, and I think White & Bright costumes appear fancier on the scene than Black & Darker costumes.

Comment

Working...
                                X