Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This stadium looks way better than the Stadium used for the WC opening ceremony two years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Looking forword to see what the Iranians wear!

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        Looking forword to see what the Iranians wear!
        Me too. Take a snap shot and post it if you can please!

Comment

LOL it would be funny if they send out Israel and Iran back to back!

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            Me too. Take a snap shot and post it if you can please!
            They just went in

It was live so I had to screenshot quick! Sorry if they weren't so good.

Comment

LOL it would be funny if they send out Israel and Iran back to back!

Lol, Varzesh TV didn't even give any sounds when it was Israel's turn
              Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Was I banned or something? Any way, I was looking for this in the general forum. I always get so hyped for these Olympics. Go USA, IRAN, TURKEY, AZERBAIJAN, IRAQ, SYRIA AND LEBANON!!! And in solidarity with South Sudan, Palestine, Yemen and Somalia!

Comment

They looked very good and presentable and also very happy compared to previous years where they weren't allowed to even move. Also British tv talked positively about and the flag bearer which was nice.

Comment

Much better uniforms!! actually the white color made them stand out. most countries used a dark color suit! very unique if you ask me.
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                      They looked very good and presentable and also very happy compared to previous years where they weren't allowed to even move. Also British tv talked positively about and the flag bearer which was nice.
                      german tv as well. talked only good about iran. was really surprised!

Comment

They just went in

It was live so I had to screenshot quick! Sorry if they weren't so good.

which channel is this?

Comment

The Iranian entry looked good! One of the better costumes, when compared to most other countries. All in all it was respectable.

So what did the English commentator say during Iran's parade?

Comment

tommorow for shooting, please provide link, even though i am sure irib 3 will show

Comment

The Telegraph's live commentary on Iran:

''Iran are led out by a lady in a wheelchair, and have also got some excellent disco suits. Great bunch of lads. And they are followed by the original great bunch of lads, the Ireland team.''

Lol @ Disco suits

Source:
                              http://www.telegraph.co.uk/olympics/...rio-2016-live/

Comment

Iran's entry (no sound but good quality):
                                https://twitter.com/FarsNews_Agency/...33585770541056

With German commentary:
                                https://twitter.com/ladansahraei/sta...50997916012544

Comment

Working...
                                X