Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
    ^^not mentally ready. that is my guess.

That's exactly my thinking too. Its not like we enter Olympics all the time with Volleyball.
    Unfortunately, as I said in the other thread, ppl always tend to get too optimistic!
    I mean in the medal count thread, some think 12 medals like London 2012 is granted etc... I am more than happy volleyball is progressing slowly and pray to God it doesn't end up in the same "hashiyeh destiny" as football, remain relatively in healthy environment... I have hopes for the future, and well if we lose to Argentina, then its a good wake up call for the young boys out there!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I'm starting to believe I should have just gone to bed 5 hours ago.

Comment

we drop 2nd set as well

2-0 argi
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

iran lost 2nd set, iran just lack energy!

Comment

Embarrassing.

Shameful mistakes.

Argentina is even surprised we're messing up so much. Messing up the easiest of receptions and services.

Comment

First and second sets for Argentina. Argentina is slightly better than Iran. The scores are very close, no more than one or two points.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Team is showing some serious lack of fundementals. Too many costly errors. Down 2-0 will be tough to come back...

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

These serves are killing us. Lozano should just tell the players to hit float serves so at least we dont lose points from them!

Comment

iran coordenation is poor, we stil have to win in 5 set and get 2 points

Comment

wtf is this , it seems the players didnt train with each other, can set the ball can pass and when pass the ball reach too far, too early

Comment

Nobody watching the Brazil - Iraq game? It's pretty good so far, better than the frustrating volleyball team they should be winning 2-0 not down 2-0....
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                          That's exactly my thinking too. Its not like we enter Olympics all the time with Volleyball.
                          Unfortunately, as I said in the other thread, ppl always tend to get too optimistic!
                          I mean in the medal count thread, some think 12 medals like London 2012 is granted etc... I am more than happy volleyball is progressing slowly and pray to God it doesn't end up in the same "hashiyeh destiny" as football, remain relatively in healthy environment... I have hopes for the future, and well if we lose to Argentina, then its a good wake up call for the young boys out there!
                          The optimism about medals (in my case) is based on Wrestling, and a bit on Weightlifting and Taekwondo. But these first two days of Olympics couldn't have been any worse. Not even the slightest sight of a medal so far. It's disappointing and very frustrating. But I'm still optimistic about the 3 sports I just mentioned.

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Nobody watching the Brazil - Iraq game? It's pretty good so far, better than the frustrating volleyball team they should be winning 2-0 not down 2-0....
                          Lol I'm already frustrated enough. Not planning to watch the team that defeated us in the Asian Cup and basically takes our place now in the Olympics as well.

Comment

this is by far the worse performence by iranian voleyball i ever seen, really pathetic

Comment

This is just horrible.

Comment

This is depressing.

Comment

Working...
                                X