Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This better be a wake up call for them because they're not gonna get a hero's welcome home. And I skipped my entire sleep for this. 5.00 AM, FML.

Congratz on losing to Argentina!

The first two days of Olympics couldn't have been any worse than this. Unimpressive Iran.

Comment

iran should prepare for its next game, this is a horrible performences, first they dont go for the ceremony, then they give us this shitty performence, if i was in iran and had to wake up 6am and watch this shit i would be pissed

Comment

3-0 argentina

complete meltdown by iran!
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Very amateurish display, I expected a lot better from Asia's best.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            iran should prepare for its next game, this is a horrible performences, first they dont go for the ceremony, then they give us this shitty performence, if i was in iran and had to wake up 6am and watch this shit i would be pissed
            instead of making "hasheh" by not going to opening ceremony, they could have focused on the game
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              If you were in Europe (like me) you would be beyond pissed. Because the match started 3.30 AM. That means no sleep at all.

Comment

An embarrassment of a display.
                The players should be ashamed. They picked a terrible time to play their worst match I've seen in almost 8 years!

No seriousness. No drive. No focus.
                Now they'll have some excuse about clothes or sleep or missing family... But that's unacceptable at this level.

Comment

we have to get 6 points from cuba and egypt

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post

Lol I'm already frustrated enough. Not planning to watch the team that defeated us in the Asian Cup and basically takes our place now in the Olympics as well.

This is one of the first few times in my life I have ever watched volleyball and I'm frustrated that's when you know something is bad I was shocked to see our former coach now coaching Argentina I was totally confused in the beginning. Only reason I knew who he was was bc I remember his pic he took with CQ at the air port a while back. That definitely played to our disadvantage....

On the other hand, khak to saremoon ke Iraq ba Brazil mosavi kard. Seriously depressing, their youth is pretty good though Ali adnan and Dhurgam Ismail are good players but nothing compared to Torabi or Cheshmi and to see them in our place is terrible. I will never forgive khakpour for messing up our team as much as he did
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

why this irib 3 guy talk nonsense, he is saying we need more experience, dude iran has enough experience

Comment

Argentina is more ready because it is next door to Brazil, less change of time and travel. Iranian team looks unorganized, tired, and not motivated. It seems by coming to Olympics their job is done.

I watched all three sets. The last one was very poor.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          An embarrassment of a display.
                          The players should be ashamed. They picked a terrible time to play their worst match I've seen in almost 8 years!
                          No seriousness. No drive. No focus.
                          Now they'll have some excuse about clothes or sleep or missing family... But that's unacceptable at this level.
                          LOL one of the female athletes from shooting (I think Elaheh) used this excuse for not getting a medal.

As if she's the only one in the world going through this.

Iranians and their excuses... this is getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                            If you were in Europe (like me) you would be beyond pissed. Because the match started 3.30 AM. That means no sleep at all.
                            Bessos, thanks for your support.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

every player have a excuse, nima lost and said i trained in tehran and is above sea level the ball hit faster in humid weather the ball is slowly, i was like dude, you could have trained in shomal, same weather. elahe ahmadi did well, the problem is also iranian atletics dont have psycologist, if you remmber for wc 2014 CQ got a psychologist for TM. the rest of the sports cant handle the pressure in iran while in other countries girl who is 16 get gold in swimming, that is because psychologically she is ready and cant handle the pressure

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                                Bessos, thanks for your support.
                                I guess the good part is that I watched them lose. I wouldn't want to wake up in the morning, see the 0-3 scoreline, and get a heart attack. It would have ruined my day either way.

Comment

Working...
                                X