Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry guys for being emotional, but its really what I sensed. even in the matchballs, i was very pessimistic. anyway, i expect a medal of kianoush rostami. that would be a huge thing if we does not atleast win bronze. in 2012, he started the historic london 2012...

Comment

Originally posted by Narse View Post
      sorry guys for being emotional, but its really what I sensed. even in the matchballs, i was very pessimistic. anyway, i expect a medal of kianoush rostami. that would be a huge thing if we does not atleast win bronze.
      It's ok to be frustrated but you realize that you ruin everyone's mood on here by posting like that? If you want to criticize, I'd suggest you limit it to 1-2 posts, instead of rambling on all the time, because it affects all of us who read your posts.

Comment

Kubiak taunted iran after the last point!

Great comeback by iran. This will be enough to make it to last 8. Iran will face italy/brazil and maybe poland in semi!

Comment

Originally posted by Narse View Post
          thats the issue. people are proud of a defeat. who cares baba? people will remember victories and medals only. people wll forever talk about behdad salimi and hamid soorian. nobody will take about iran desered to win poland. dont you guys see that? ya bordan ya bakhtan!
          When you come neck to neck with a worthy opponent, and give it everything you got, it will be remembered even if the end result was a loss. Losing to Argentina 3-0 was a disappointment and deserves critique, but this match really showed determination and guts by our volleyball team. We all wanted them to win, but it is still admirable that they turned a 2-0 and almost came back to win it.

Comment

Baba kianosh will win silver at least and day after sohrab will win gold

Comment

STEPHEN (@ITSYOURBOYTADI)
              31 mins ago - View on Twitter
              LOOOOL POLAND VS IRAN VOLLYBALL TEAM NEARLY HAD A FIGHT

Comment

Polish commentary during the fight.

Comment

update egypt up 2-0 against cuba

Comment

Iran must not take Egypt or Cuba lightly.

Comment

egypt won 3-0 cuba is 99%out

Comment

Match highlights Iran - Poland:

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1211...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

The excitement was real!! Especially towards the end, where the entire public (excluding Polish fans) were cheering for Iran.

Comment

Vayveyla, 122 pages of this thread? Time for a new one! C'mon mods. Folks like me are dusting off our PFDC accounts, happy to be back, feeling the Olympic spirit. Would be nice to see a designated thread for Volleyball and Wrestling. Merci. :-)

Comment

Polish suasage is garbage
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                              Great comeback by iran. This will be enough to make it to last 8. Iran will face italy/brazil and maybe poland in semi!
                              I must not be familiar enough with FIVB volleyball rules. How is Iran in good shape to qualify for the knockout rounds after losing their first two matches?

Comment

Because 8 teams qualify for playoffs and iran has a point plus only the easier games left.

Comment

Working...
                                X