Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone tell me how many minutes from now Abdeni will start his semifinal match?

Comment

now abedini meet the american who is rank no.10, abedini is focused and all he has to do is win this and he is gurantee a medal

Comment

Originally posted by Soosk View Post
        Can someone tell me how many minutes from now Abdeni will start his semifinal match?
        550 PM EST

Comment

Originally posted by Soosk View Post
          Exactly 2 hours from now.

Comment

Thank you very much.

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
            Exactly 2 hours from now.

Comment

I don't mean to trash this thread with sub-quality content, but I thought this was funny :-)

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/me...000719721.html

Meet the Olympic handball team made up almost exclusively of well-paid foreigners

"The Qatar handball team sings the country’s anthem before a game. (Reuters)

RIO DE JANEIRO – Left hand on their teammates’ left shoulder, right hand on their heart, two Syrians, two Montenegrins, two Bosnians, an Egyptian, a Croat, a Cuban, a Spaniard and a Frenchman stood together Tuesday morning and sang along to their national anthem. It was the same song."
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

please be there a god and abedini win a medal, any medal is great!

Comment

WTFFFF is this

For the past 4 days, I have been sitting at my computer screen all day and night watching every Iranian athlete compete (and lose). Now I went out for a few hours and suddenly this Iranian dude is winning matches left and right, making it all the way to the semies.

What the hell. I'M SO HYPED NOW. We are gonna get our first Gold medal tonight, mark my words !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                    WTFFFF is this

For the past 4 days, I have been sitting at my computer screen all day and night watching every Iranian athlete compete (and lose). Now I went out for a few hours and suddenly this Iranian dude is winning matches left and right, making it all the way to the semies.

What the hell. I'M SO HYPED NOW. We are gonna get our first Gold medal tonight, mark my words !!!
                    maybe they were waiting for you to leave, i am just kidding

Comment

WTFFFF is this

If that's the case, please do us all a favor and stay away from your computer for the next few days, particularly tonight!

Comment

WTFFFF is this

DON'T YOU DARE WATCH ANY OF HIS MATCHES!

hahaha I am only kidding...

please don't jinx him.

Comment

Well I'm going on vacation in a few days... Ironically that's the moment when wrestling/weightlifting/taekwondo begins.

God planned everything.

Comment

Well I'm going on vacation in a few days... Ironically that's the moment when wrestling/weightlifting/taekwondo begins.

God planned everything.
                            Jumping Jehoshaphat! I just noticed your post count. You and I got on the forum at the same time, yet you got more than double the posts.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                              Jumping Jehoshaphat! I just noticed your post count. You and I got on the forum at the same time, yet you got more than double the posts.
                              I actually joined in 2014, not in Jan 2015.

Comment

WTFFFF is this

Bessos if you watch the semi final and our fencer loses, you are forbidden to watch any Iranians competing in the remainder of the Olympics....

Comment

Working...
                                X