Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Narse View Post
    iranian mentality, as i said.
    are you depressed?

Comment

he will finish forth, mark my words. lets focus on kianoush.

Comment

Originally posted by Narse View Post
        iranian mentality, as i said.
        Do you have autism? you sound like someone with aspergers syndrome. SAD!

Comment

Omfg I'm about to cry really sad, he fought so well, Danish reporters talking so well about him and believed in him!

Comment

Man I feel for him. He so deserved to be up for a silver or gold. Good luck to him in the 3rd 4th.

Comment

the Bronze Medal match is in 30 minutes. Let's stand behind Abedini until the end.

Comment

Damn, that really makes me sad. Great job by him.... he was so close.

Comment

what a heartbreak. he had gold in him

Comment

Seems like he gave the American fencer the most trouble out of all the other contestants. It would have been awesome if he won. I hope he can snatch the bronze. He deserves it.

Comment

Really well fought. Good on him.

Comment

The Danish commentator has been to Iran for two world junior championships, he won one of them, and recommended people to travel to Tehran, and they really wanted Abedini to win and believed he was going to win.

Comment

he did well he has to try and get a bronze at leaast

Comment

Damn it, I was really rooting for him. This is so sad.

Same feeling as when TM lost to Argentina WC2014. We were so close.

Comment

Worst timing, but I finally found the full match video of Poland - Iran.
                              Save it and enjoy it later, if you want.

Comment

My heart cant take this anymore. rozo shab nadaram. baba ye medal begir ma sarbala berim sare kar farda

Comment

Working...
                                X