Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    I'm shocked, to say the least. He sent out those from top 10 in the world, and now this?
    The loss from the semi-final got to him. He lost his focus.

Comment

this what I am saying, yet you only react in a rejecting manner. even the most talented iranian has a mental weaknesses that you can not find in any other nation that i can think of.

Comment

This is unbelieveable.. So close to get Silver, and now this?

Comment

12-5...

Comment

basically a training game for korean.

Comment

loool iranian commentator happy with a forth place. with this mentality even pakistanis will get better than us.

Comment

Maybe he is hurt, maybe he is just worn out, poor guy deserves some credit. None of us expected him to get this far. So very sad, but as usual we have to depend on Wrestling and weightlifting. Maybe next Olympic.

Comment

abedini lost, he was not focus, i think he was still pissed over the semi final lost

Comment

Originally posted by Narse View Post
                    this what I am saying, yet you only react in a rejecting manner. even the most talented iranian has a mental weaknesses that you can not find in any other nation that i can think of.
                    Man shut up. Arabs are worse if you ever watch a game where Iran is leading them. They get all pissy and start rolling around in the grass and usually get red cards.

Every Indian I've ever played sports with backs off of a challenge because they inherently see themselves as weaker.

Even in physical sports, South Korea/Japan respect us too much because they believe themselves more skillful but less aggressive.

Comment

this is going to be worse than 2008. you heard it here first.. FUCK my LIFE MAN!! We spend all day on this, and then this happens?!??!! SOOOO close to a medal, but then a kesafat amrikai gets the final?!?!?!?

Comment

without these 3 miracles, iran would not be better than burundi or afghanistan...shame!

we need to see we are bad, this is the first step to improve.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          this is going to be worse than 2008. you heard it here first.. FUCK my LIFE MAN!! We spend all day on this, and then this happens?!??!! SOOOO close to a medal, but then a kesafat amrikai gets the final?!?!?!?
                          we will do well in wrestling, it will be much better than london

Comment

basically a training game for korean.
                            ok korean 3;0, kianoush please save us!
                            what did I told you? sorry guys, but if weightlifters will also fail, than this will be another 2008.
                            Every single one of your posts is negative. We all get frustrated when things don't go our way, but constantly complaining about it is childish. Nobody is impressed that you called it when our countrymen lose. Except maybe yourself. Spend your mental energy supporting Iran instead of trying to impress everyone here that you called the loss. If your life sucks and you're just a negative person, keep it to yourself. We don't want to hear it all day every day.

Comment

it will not be like london, not even close. rather something like sydney or athents in the best case.

Comment

loool iranian commentator happy with a forth place. with this mentality even pakistanis will get better than us.
                                well the 4th place is not bad, considering we never qualify, but still well done to him

Comment

Working...
                                X