Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volleyball:
    Starting in 20 minutes !!!

Shooting:
    Najmeh currently on 13th place
    Mahlagha currently on 24th place
    Najmeh was on 8th place, now she's on 13th.
    Mahlagha jumped up to 16th.

Now both the girls are on 13th and 14th place respectively.

Comment

Originally posted by Narse View Post
      this seems to be the most corrupt olympic games of all time. in boxing, it was already clear that iran will be robbed, but now fencing too. perhaps the same thing will happen in taekwondo, wrestling, and weightlifting.

for example, russia should have been completely banned in these games. but most of them can participate. or just look qatar, "azerbeican", or turkey with their bought foreign athletes. ioc is a big shame.
      The Russian female who won the cycling time trials was supposed to be banned and serving time away from the sport for a doping infraction yet she was allowed to race, and take a silver. Makes no sense.
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

http://laliga-live.xyz/stream26.php
        Stream for Iran vs Cuba (Volleyball). Will try to find better streams later.
        Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Najmeh on 4th place currently!

And now on 7th

And now on 4th

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
            thanks, but has a virus

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
              I have a good stream here:

http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/432106...63677|743|5|en

Comment

Thanks
                Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Lol!

Najmeh, who was 4th, is currently down to 15th.

Mahlagha, who was 25th, is currently on 8th!

(This is shooting)

Comment

I just started watching the Olympic games, can someone tell me in short why we still havent won a medal?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      I just started watching the Olympic games, can someone tell me in short why we still havent won a medal?
                      1. Our best sports haven't started yet (Wrestling / Taekwondo / Weightlifting)

2. Bad luck

Yesterday we almost had a historic medal in Fencing. Abedini defeated the best of France, among other very high ranked Fencers, but unfortunately he finished 4th.

And there were some dodgy calls made by judges that elminated some of our hopefuls in the early stages.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Our strong teams have not started yet. Our hopes are in Taekwondo, Wrestling, and Weightlifting. Several Iranians came close to winning medals, one ranked # 4. Starting today, Iran will have a medal.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Volleyball
                          Iran is playing Cuba. Cuba had some problems and brought its youth team. They only have two over 30 age of players.

Iran is playing okay. Cuba is not bad and the game in first was close. Iran won the first set. Second set has started. IRIB sport is showing the game live.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

God damn it. Najme fires 59 great shots and suddenly 1 terrible shot out of no where!!!

Comment

Shooting:
                              Najmeh appears to be eliminated so she won't be making the finals.
                              Mahlagha might still have some chance. She is currently on 10th place, and needs to make it to 8th in order to be in the finals.

Comment

I need links for volleyball and judo please

Comment

Working...
                                X