Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep not enough. Tough go with the injury.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Best thing for him would be to stop at top like rezazadeh and Hadi saei did. Instead of competing like this

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post
        Best thing for him would be to stop at top like rezazadeh and Hadi saei did. Instead of competing like this
        I disagree. Every athlete should always do his best to make the Olympics. The fact that he made it there means a lot to the nation.

If people thought like that, then we wouldn't be able to bring more than 10 athletes, don't you think?

Comment

Sorry for the language but hamashun ridan.
          Emam reza seems to have lost his respect with god. His caravan are losing one by one!

Comment

ehsan hadadi has been poor we are either going to have a excellent result by weighlifting, teakwando and wrestling or is going to be horrible. kianush rostami is going to prove it

Comment

Ayatollah Khamenei's message to the athletes

"Besmellahe rahmane rahim...bargardid"

Comment

Haddadi finishes 24th Samimi 30th of 35 total

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Besides Haddadi, the remaining medal winners from 2012 were eliminated as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Ayatollah Khamenei's message to the athletes

"Besmellahe rahmane rahim...bargardid"
                    I thought Imam said: water and electricity are free.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                      I disagree. Every athlete should always do his best to make the Olympics. The fact that he made it there means a lot to the nation.

If people thought like that, then we wouldn't be able to bring more than 10 athletes, don't you think?
                      I understand how you think and I respect that, I had the same perspective 10 years ago.
                      But we all know that the money in the sports are limited in Iran. If an athlete feels that he is almost done it's better to let new talents get the attention and space to improve. Or else it will be Ali Daei all over again. We lost so many talents during Ali Daeis last years in TM so we didn't have a decent attacker for years after. We can not put our hopes on "has beens"

Comment

hadadi was pooor the whole year

Comment

For all you people saying hamashun ridan and shit, any reason why you haven't tried to achieve something on international level to bring a medal or some sort of a glory for Iran? Or do u feel that these athletes are different from u? have u been able to get anywhere close to what they have achieved? lol shoma naridin ina ridan ke too olympican..

Comment

Originally posted by Pouya View Post
                            For all you people saying hamashun ridan and shit, any reason why you haven't tried to achieve something on international level to bring a medal or some sort of a glory for Iran? Or do u feel that these athletes are different from u? have u been able to get anywhere close to what they have achieved? lol shoma naridin ina ridan ke too olympican..
                            How do you know that there are not Iranians who are trying on international levels to bring glory to Iran?

First of all, there are Iranians who are not Iranians any more because of Iranian regime. Yaani, they do not wish to be associated to Iran because of IRI but are doing well internationally. For example, 30% of NASA in Pasadena, California are Iranians.

Secondly, there are Iranians who are competing on international level. Iranian film makers are doing well. I am involved with a film which has taken five years to produce it. It should be done in one or two more months. I will post a link on this site once it is available. I have already won an International prize. I am NOT a film maker. But support people in this field and have invested money in it which mostly have been loss. Glory comes with a price and it is not free nor easy.

Iranian students used to bring international fame in various fields.

Iranian doctors are bringing fame to Iran. In California alone, every hospital has one or two top physicians.

Athletes' job should be similar to Mahdavi-kia NOT like Ali Daie. Mahdavi-kia is a good example of glory for Iran and all Iranians. Ali Daie was good up to a point. Now, Ali Daie is exploiting Iran and its market for his own financial gain. He has a USA green card, he may take his wealth and move to the USA similar to the many Iranians who moved to the USA and Canada, and other countries.

Athletes get injured (this is understandable), but those who are not injured must sacrifice many things to do well internationally. If they do their best, we should be happy. Molaie in 2016 Rio Judo received three un-necessary yellow cards. This was not acceptable.

Iran and Iranians have invested in their people, athletes included. One is now wrestling for Azerbaijan after wrestling for Iran 4-5 years. I have a problem with these type of Iranians.

To sum up, we all need to do something in our fields to bring glory to Iran.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

any link for the weightlifting ?

Comment

Relax guys. Weightlifting is in 5 hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X