Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone, Besos of course, please post the athletes program of today, tokhmi app, Google and website only showing volleyball on our program for today..

Comment

Baba when is the mens 100m quaterfinals?! this AMATEUR Rio 2016 website jumps from the heats today till the semifinals august 15th?!?! What dahati has made this website?
      Bessos, wake up, enough sleep for you!!

Comment

There is no better place to be during the Olympics than Iran. I haven't watched a single olympics outiside Iran yet. Specially this year that they have added irib channel 3 HD.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Baba when is the mens 100m quaterfinals?! this AMATEUR Rio 2016 website jumps from the heats today till the semifinals august 15th?!?! What dahati has made this website?
          Bessos, wake up, enough sleep for you!!
          As of today, Bessos is on vacation. Use these links to find out the times for the athletes:
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_a...ummer_Olympics
          https://www.rio2016.com/en/schedule-and-results

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
            As of today, Bessos is on vacation. Use these links to find out the times for the athletes:
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_a...ummer_Olympics
            https://www.rio2016.com/en/schedule-and-results
            Ghorboonet beram ba un vacation, khosh begzare I will try to find head and tale in this..

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
              There is no better place to be during the Olympics than Iran. I haven't watched a single olympics outiside Iran yet. Specially this year that they have added irib channel 3 HD.
              Why??

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Why??
                Look at how people are desparately looking for internet links for each match. I am watching all the matches of Iran on a large tv in HD.
                Also you can gather in large family crowds and watch the games and celebrate! I can't do that in England.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                  Look at how people are desparately looking for internet links for each match. I am watching all the matches of Iran on a large tv in HD.
                  Also you can gather in large family crowds and watch the games and celebrate! I can't do that in England.
                  Because people don't learn. Canada streams all events for free on cbc.ca/olympics, provides 2 apps, one where you can even comtrol the camera angles 3d. I haven't missed a single live event I wanted to see. Last nighjt we streamed soccer, kianoush, and diving on 3 seperate devices. HD!

If you don't have access...vpn it, no login required like stupid nbc.

Question: are both our weightlifters for today in group A?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

Question: are both our weightlifters for today in group A?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                    yes azizam they wont send anyone if they arent group A

Comment

Ali Hashemi and Sohrab Moradi up today.

What time, anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

What time, anyone know?
                        02.30 tehran time but more exact it starts 02.40 i think and then perhaps 10-15min before hashemi is on 1st time

Comment

Lol. I just accidentally watched 2 Iranians compete in Athletics.

Taftian did pretty well in his heat. He came third with 10.17 for 100m. He is in contention to go into semi finals as one of 8 best runners who did not finish top 2 in their heat.

Fingers crossed!

Edit: Also so many Bahranian and Qatari's winning their heats - just for the record they are not Bahraian or Qatari and the commentators are making that very clear!

Comment

wow impressive 100m by taftian 10.17 just 0.03 behind jamaica

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                              wow impressive 100m by taftian 10.17 just 0.03 behind jamaica
                              taftian just 0,01 behind an american that finished 3rd in his heat

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

What time, anyone know?
                                3:30am Tehran time or 4pm Pacific time in the USA
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X