Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^
    yes!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Tahmasabi was told by Bana that he had no place in his future plans and was seen as the 3rd or 4th choice in his weight. So he had no choice but to migrate to make a living. He is not a character like Iman Jamali or these TKD kids who have gone to Azerbaijan for $$$ only with no regard for anything else. He actually tired his best for TM and only migrated when he was told he had no chance anymore.

Comment

Playing or competing another CLUB is understandable but another country is not. I do not understand those who stand for another flag.

Turkey also has started nationalizing people from other countries in their sports. Turkey and Azerbaijan are rich in talents in wrestling.

I cannot criticize someone for making a living.

Best wishes to all people.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

How can you just change your nation?!?!?!!

No matter reason I would never choose another country. I would do my best and try to get a place in the team.

These Arab and Turk countries are ruining everything.

These ppl are traitors.

Comment

Lol my math teacher put on the 100m sprint (where Taftian featured) on the projector for the whole class to see live![emoji1]

It's a shame he came last, but he's only 23 and I don't think any other Iranian has come as far as he did in this event.

Hopefully he is willing to go back to Iran and put in the work required for him to break the 10 second barrier (not sure if any Iranian has done that before).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

man has to feed his family with his trade.. what about people who take off from IRan to work in their profession? an athlete has a short window of op. to make somehting.

THis is a stretch because even most of the people on these board live abroad and not really serving their country but they support it with rhetorics.

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
              Playing or competing another CLUB is understandable but another country is not. I do not understand those who stand for another flag.

Turkey also has started nationalizing people from other countries in their sports. Turkey and Azerbaijan are rich in talents in wrestling.

I cannot criticize someone for making a living.

Best wishes to all people.

Comment

ONly Iranian talents in ten seconds is two jokes back to back and one of them prolly is an animated or noisy one.

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                Lol my math teacher put on the 100m sprint (where Taftian featured) on the projector for the whole class to see live![emoji1]

It's a shame he came last, but he's only 23 and I don't think any other Iranian has come as far as he did in this event.

Hopefully he is willing to go back to Iran and put in the work required for him to break the 10 second barrier (not sure if any Iranian has done that before).

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  if taftian go to us and train there 4 years later he can do well, look at schooling of singapore, train in singapore won gold in swimming
                  I was thinking it too, is it realistic he goes to US, Jamaica, Europe, South Africa, China, or I don't know where to train?

Comment

"Work until your idols become your rivals"

Comment

Men's wrestling for 85 KG and 130 KG starts in 15 minutes ...

Comment

Iranian wrestlers schedule ?

Comment

^ we have a thread here by the same name!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            Saman Tahmasebi and Sabah Shariati both Iranians from Sanandaj, are wrestling for Azerbaijan. Apparently, they are better than both of our own 85KG and 130KG wrestlers.
                            WTF? Honestly, if this is because of their so-called Kurdish grievances, then F them.
                            Traitors. What type of Iranian competes against his own country? A traitor.
                            Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

thank god for the russian who destroyed tahmasebi!

Comment

akhlaghi will still have to beat tahmassebi in repechage.
                                and btw akhlaghi said before the tournament, that it was his wish to fight fellow iranian expat tahmassebi in olympics.
                                expect both of them hug and kiss eachother before the fight inlcuding the coaches. one of the azari coaches is also iranian and used to be in Bana's squad at London olympics.
                                Just tell let you guys know that there is no hardfeeling between our wrestlers and Tahmassebi, they are actually friends....!

Comment

Working...
                                X