Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look to the picture : http://www.lequipe.fr/Tous-sports/Ac...e-plein/717373

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Rofl they gotta try it once in their life baba

Comment

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

"Un athète Iranien" used to reinforce their argument, when clearly it's not an athlete and most likely a coach/staff member since they all wear that exact shirt

Anything to show Iran negatively

Comment

there we all see that a nuclear deal did not end western hateful propaganda against iran. it has even increased!

Comment

Originally posted by Narse View Post
            there we all see that a nuclear deal did not end western hateful propaganda against iran. it has even increased!
            To be frank I don't see the bad in this. They could have choosen any other country.

Comment

shariati won bronze for azarabjedjan in 130 kgs
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Not a good day (Monday August 15) for Iran. All athletes and coaches did poorly.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

super draw for farzan ashour! Out of the 3 clear favs he is alone on the upper side of the draw since he has the nr1 seed. he's got a super chance of making it to the final

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    super draw for farzan ashour! Out of the 3 clear favs he is alone on the upper side of the draw since he has the nr1 seed. he's got a super chance of making it to the final
                    good drw for kimia who also has a great chance of makin the final. her 2nd match is the toughest where she faces the 2nd outrigth fav from spain. her 3rd match will be easier if she wins the 2nd. the 1st match kimia is clear fav to win

Comment

Is it taekwondo? When is it?

Comment

Today can be a great day. I predict a minimum of 2 medals and if lucky we could get 3. I doubt any will be gold though!

Comment

There are a couple of bad news too:

Farzan will face Israel in the semi final should the Israeli win his first 2 matches.
                          Kimia apparently has a painful injury. They said so in the news.

Comment

Damn we are so unlucky. Ioc will go after us hard in the farzan case. Being that we are disliked in general , we cant do this everytime wwithout facing consequences. Would ioc go so Far and ban us?

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                              There are a couple of bad news too:

Farzan will face Israel in the semi final should the Israeli win his first 2 matches.
                              Kimia apparently has a painful injury. They said so in the news.
                              didn't they (IR moronic monkeys) say a few years ago, that now they allow us to compete with Israelis? I thought they said that few years ago...

My apologies to any monkey on this earth i might have offended with the above statement in the paranthesis...
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                                didn't they (IR moronic monkeys) say a few years ago, that now they allow us to compete with Israelis? I thought they said that few years ago...

My apologies to any monkey on this earth i might have offended with the above statement in the paranthesis...
                                NO. Unfortunately this policy will not change until they are in power. However, they will avoid this indirectly now to aviod the punishments. Like what they did days before olympics started with our Judi athletes both on 2012 and 2016 and stated personal/family reasons were the reasons! 😲

Comment

Working...
                                X