Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
    There are a couple of bad news too:

Farzan will face Israel in the semi final should the Israeli win his first 2 matches.
    Kimia apparently has a painful injury. They said so in the news.
    Why is it our athletes are always injured right before the Olympics?
    Its very annoying and been happening as far as I can remember back in the 90s.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Why is it our athletes are always injured right before the Olympics?
      Its very annoying and been happening as far as I can remember back in the 90s.
      bad physical shape that cannot handle physical pressure in the preparation phase, or bad coaching, or both.

comes to the same problem as in football, we dont have youth programes, we dont train atheletes from younge ages, so their bodies get adapted to pressure, nor do our coaches go through proper physical science education.... simply put we are a third world country in so many ways.
      quiet sad really, cause Iran is full of talents.
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

we should be worried more about farzan than kimia. kimia was not a medal candiate, or was she?

Comment

Originally posted by Narse View Post
          we should be worried more about farzan than kimia. kimia was not a medal candiate, or was she?
          Farzan was Iran's number 1 chance for gold from day 1 so he is definitely a reason to worry. Kimia without injury has a very high chance of medal too. She has beaten everyone in her weight at some point.

Comment

i am worried about farzan if he win his first game and notice the brazilian win, the key is does he play first in quater or does the isreali, if he go first and win, then the isreali win also, it become a issue, however if the isreali win first then is farzan quater, farzan might not even come for the quater, however if the iranian and isreali meet in semi and farzan dont come, there will be punishments, as iran has done it before, it happen 2004 with arash, also the 2010 youth olympics, where iranian meet the isreali in the final, they made the kid go to hospital so he does not even be on the podium, i have a feeling it can happen again, i hope once IOC ban iran heavily so iran give up this stupid policy

Comment

just caught up with this.. nice going
              http://varzeshvideo.com/?p=15612

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Daei View Post
                just caught up with this.. nice going
                http://varzeshvideo.com/?p=15612
                Sports are multifactors. Yaani, an athlete should use his or her brain too.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

66 min saeid in also, iranian DUO in

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    66 min saeid in also, iranian DUO in
                    The thread you choosed though..

Comment

ghasem rezaei is close to coming out, in like 10 min

Comment

entries for weightlifting i sout. so behdad has heaviest entries. lasha starts at 205kg and 240kg behdad just a bit heavier and the only other which is even close to close to these 2 are the armenian which was expected.. these 3 will get the medals if they dont bomb out

Comment

Come on Rezaei, you can do this!

Comment

Bronze for Iran - Rezaei!

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                              entries for weightlifting i sout. so behdad has heaviest entries. lasha starts at 205kg and 240kg behdad just a bit heavier and the only other which is even close to close to these 2 are the armenian which was expected.. these 3 will get the medals if they dont bomb out
                              iranproud and irib 3 dont work, any other link?
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                                iranproud and irib 3 dont work, any other link?
                                glwiz

or http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/438176_olympic_games/

Comment

Working...
                                X