Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
    iranproud and irib 3 dont work, any other link?
    http://rio.sportschau.de/rio2016/live/
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
      not working in hong kong
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        thanks

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

the german almost dropped the wieght on his head foaaaaak

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
            thanks
            Telewebion ham hast

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
              Telewebion ham hast

thks. the other one works better you sent earlier.

Comment

Freestyle and taekwondo team will be robbed, mark my words. They have started now, why should they stop?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Freestyle and taekwondo team will be robbed, mark my words. They have started now, why should they stop?
                  freestyle yes but taekwondo i think is too good lets see starts today

Comment

I don't give a rat's ass what result will be recorded in the nooks and internet. For me as long as I am alive Salimi won a silver in the Olympics just like Jadidi won gold in 1996.
                    I feel really sad for millions of us in Iran who stayed up till 5 am to watch the greatest robbery in history.
                    Last edited by _Navid_; 08-17-2016, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Now we all know how Chelsea felt when the refs robbed them against Barcelona a few years back. I went to reddit and places like that i saw iranians saying im sorry im sorry, im sorry for my people going crazy on social media. No guys stop being sorry for this, if there is one day that is acceptable to be crazy on social media is when injustice happens and thats exactly what happened. Can some people stop licking the balls of others to show I am a good iranian, im not like the rest of those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                        Now we all know how Chelsea felt when the refs robbed them against Barcelona a few years back. I went to reddit and places like that i saw iranians saying im sorry im sorry, im sorry for my people going crazy on social media. No guys stop being sorry for this, if there is one day that is acceptable to crazy on social media is when injustice happens and thats exactly what happened. Can some people stop licking the balls of others to show I am a good iranian, im not like the rest of those guys.
                        Agree. At this stage and point in time, there is absolutely nothing to be sorry about. It has taken over, and the obviousness of their plan is out of control.
                        They KNOW Iran will only win medals in these sports and sweep the tables, so as our weightlifting coach said, it takes no more than a exchange of few words, and they can stick to their agenda, which has been beyond obvious at this shit hole of a tournament!

Comment

Taekwondo starts in several hours. I'm not really familiar with it. Is Farzan a favorite to win the gold? (I saw that he's ranked #1 in his category)

How does Taekwondo work? 4 rounds and the one which gets the most points win it? Is there some kind of zarbeye fani?

Comment

in before ref calls stupid fouls on iran which makes no sense and gives the other guys the win

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                              Taekwondo starts in several hours. I'm not really familiar with it. Is Farzan a favorite to win the gold? (I saw that he's ranked #1 in his category)

How does Taekwondo work? 4 rounds and the one which gets the most points win it? Is there some kind of zarbeye fani?
                              Don't stress yourself dadash. Their destiny is already written.. Alongside the freestyle team.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                                in before ref calls stupid fouls on iran which makes no sense and gives the other guys the win
                                Or they'll let the Israeli reach the semi finals, where he would face Farzan

Comment

Working...
                                X