Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope Sore-o (Solo) as Swedes beat Brazil to reach for final and possibly Gold.

Comment

Today farzan has to worry about 3 things.
      -Winning his games
      -Israeli losing
      -Refs against korea and mexico

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
        Taekwondo starts in several hours. I'm not really familiar with it. Is Farzan a favorite to win the gold? (I saw that he's ranked #1 in his category)

How does Taekwondo work? 4 rounds and the one which gets the most points win it? Is there some kind of zarbeye fani?
        3 rounds. most points win. head kick gives 3p otherwise 1p. new rule for this tourney is that they use electronic device for head kicks. hasn't been done before refs had to give points

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
          in before ref calls stupid fouls on iran which makes no sense and gives the other guys the win
          If there is an Iraqi involved, believe he will do it because their piss-poor athletes can't do shit in any sport. Jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            If there is an Iraqi involved, believe he will do it because their piss-poor athletes can't do shit in any sport. Jealous.
            Damn man you're more bitter than KC against Iraqis.. Enough is enough already.. I'm not saying I like them or that they didn't cheat vs us in football and wanted us to lose here but come on man your hatred against them seem really deep and unhealthy. Get a grip.

I haven't followed our wrestling, but I saw some people saying that both Abdevali and Norouzi were cheated this year too? What exactly happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              Damn man you're more bitter than KC against Iraqis.. Enough is enough already.. I'm not saying I like them or that they didn't cheat vs us in football and wanted us to lose here but come on man your hatred against them seem really deep and unhealthy. Get a grip.
              I haven't followed our wrestling, but I saw some people saying that both Abdevali and Norouzi were cheated this year too? What exactly happened?
              Wait, I'm the bitter one when they are always cheating against us? Their hatred results in action. My hatred for their kind won't let me do injustice against them.

To think we let them - their team deserves to play in Aleppo right now lol - good neutral ground for them.
              Last edited by Tehranto; 08-17-2016, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                3 rounds. most points win. head kick gives 3p otherwise 1p. new rule for this tourney is that they use electronic device for head kicks. hasn't been done before refs had to give points
                I am pretty sure head kicks were electronic since last year.

Comment

I stand with Tehranto in this one. Time to fight back against those cockroach eating satans.

Comment

the isreali teakwando is now, hope he lose

Comment

brazilian won 16-2, thank god, now we have a smooth way

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        Brazilian outclassed him. Don't care how our boy does. This was the only result I care about.
                        “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          thank god!
                          now we have only two opponents per game, the opponent and the ref.
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by khosro View Post
                            Brazilian outclassed him. Don't care how our boy does. This was the only result I care about.
                            Ey Berezil, ey marzeh por gohaaar,
                            ey khakaat sar cheshmeyeh honaaaar.

dur az to andisheyeh Arganitnihaaaa,
                            Payandeh man Pele ye to Javedaaaaaan!
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                              Now we all know how Chelsea felt when the refs robbed them against Barcelona a few years back. I went to reddit and places like that i saw iranians saying im sorry im sorry, im sorry for my people going crazy on social media. No guys stop being sorry for this, if there is one day that is acceptable to be crazy on social media is when injustice happens and thats exactly what happened. Can some people stop licking the balls of others to show I am a good iranian, im not like the rest of those guys.
                              Those are some of the most insecure Iranians. So little confidence.

Agree with you.

Comment

I actually think going crazy on social media and hacking them for once is warranted. They keep fucking Iranian athletes and robbing them whenever they want with no repercussions. At least now they know something will happen. I don't know how effective hacking them will be but its better than doing nothing or protesting. We have always protested unjust results and all that happens is that they keep fucking us over in the next tournament or sport.

I think the only true solution however is to get a seat at these federations. We need Iranians in places of power and influence.

Comment

Working...
                                X