Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear they couldn't make this a more depressing Olympic showing for Iran.

Comment

okey this was almost as bad as salimi. just stop the olympics i cant take any more. 0,5sec left wtf. just stay away or clinch he was looking at the clock and lost focus

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
        if i am not mistaking this guy Farzad was one of our gold hopes, nr 1 in the World ranking
        khodemoonim khaily bi joon o shol e vel bood?
        Danish commentators also said he was clear favorite. This Olympics is the most unbelievable ever. Beyond my imagination how all this shit could be possible.

Comment

This fool he lost to was ranked 80th in the world. This wasn't even supposed to be close...

Comment

Are you freaking kidding me?

Comment

However, the most Olympic disciplines are so fking boring: Taekwondo, Judo, Swimming, cykling, shooting.....
              not last but least Greco-roman wrestling

Comment

Guys, do like me. Forget the Olympics, I'm thinking about TM now. Save yourself from depression

Comment

lol and we were worried about the Israeli..we stress out too much for this bs show in the olympics

Comment

Wasn't he the world champion in his weight class? Why didn't he just dominate and win by a huge margin?

Comment

I'm done
                      “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

I am in total shock. The guy has won either gold or silver in every tournament of his life. And now....... 😢😮

Comment

D O N E. This is too much and not ok. He should've been beating this guy by 10-12. Pathetic

Comment

he is no 1 but lack of experience, if u are ahead 3-1 get close to him get few more fouls and win 3-2 why u let him attack, make zero sense

Comment

What a time to choke. Out of everything in the Olympics for Iran, this has been the most shocking to me.
                              I expect corruption, bad performances, bad referees, bad weather, incompetence by officials, but for an athlete to under-perform this much - even I wasn't expecting that.

Thank you Iranian sports for always giving us so much heartache

Comment

He wouldn't even had got the 3 points if his coach didn't complain.

Comment

Working...
                                X