Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow unreal things just got worse. farzans nr1 opponent the korean also lost his first match

Comment

Guys, I think this poor guy is gonna get the brunt of it. We are so hurt the last couple of days that most people will not give him any support. He had so much pressure as well because we were doing so bad. Poor guy, I hope he can move on from this. He looked so devastated.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
        Guys, I think this poor guy is gonna get the brunt of it. We are so hurt the last couple of days that most people will not give him any support. He had so much pressure as well because we were doing so bad. Poor guy, I hope he can move on from this. He looked so devastated.
        yes so sad

Comment

wow,this is turning into an ugly mess.

Comment

partab chakosh 2 tamoon hazf shodan lol

Comment

oza be ghole jonoobiha shalam shoolva ve be ghole azariha gharash mishe felan

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                i was hoping for gold but even he got a medal was good, he lost in the first round, i think people have a right to expect, same as other stars people expect from them

Comment

Guys I'm still depressed, and it's my birthday tomorrow How can I get back up again? I just sit with my head down and being sad, thinking of one and each of our dear soldiers 😞😢 Any suggestions? I really love Iranian sportsmen, this has really hurt my heart 😞😢

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    Guys I'm still depressed, and it's my birthday tomorrow How can I get back up again? I just sit with my head down and being sad, thinking of one and each of our dear soldiers 😞😢 Any suggestions? I really love Iranian sportsmen, this has really hurt my heart 😞😢
                    Go out for a walk. Get a coffee. Hang with friends.
                    Just try to forget about it.
                    I've been following Iranian sports for almost 20 years now. It will mostly lead to heartbreak. Eventually your tolerance will go much higher :|

Comment

well if iran beat italy you will be happy and can celebrate hard and enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        well if iran beat italy you will be happy and can celebrate hard and enjoy
                        Not enough, this is over.. 😞😢

Comment

Not enough, this is over.. 😞😢
                          The worst part is we have to wait Four fucking years for a chance at redemption

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            The worst part is we have to wait Four fucking years for a chance at redemption
                            We had such a high number of athletes and high hopes this time though 😢

Comment

We had such a high number of athletes and high hopes this time though 😢
                              If you try to look at it logically, our wrestlers in Greco Roman were past their prime, Salimi just came back from a horrific knee injury, and today we were exposed for lack of experience in Taekwondo. Coupled with crappy preperation and some shitty coaching choices, in addition to the evident iranophobia , and even the medals we have managed so far look decent.

Comment

Just do what Germans usually do when their TM is losing: Take a Bier, rock hard your wife or girlfriend ....and you 100 percent will get rid of your frustration ....this is a tried and true old medicin lol

Comment

Working...
                                X